She smiles shyly at him, nodding as she takes a seat. "Okay all set." He says, coming back into the room, smiling at her. "How about to start, for practice, why don't you just pose naturally, before we do any wardrobe changes or poses?" He adds, gesturing for her to go in front of the camera.

           She takes a seat, sitting slightly at an angle, while still facing the camera. Ota snapped the picture, admiring how she seemed to be a natural. "Beautiful." He murmured, loud enough for her to hear. She blushes slightly at his words, but doesn't move, because he snaps another picture. "You're doing great Koro." He adds, smiling at her, earning him a shy smile from her.

" He adds, smiling at her, earning him a shy smile from her

- With Hiro -

Hiro was in a hurry, on his way back to LRN. He had to stop in at school earlier, for he had gotten assigned a partner for an art project, and he had met her earlier, in between meetings at LRN, which the foxes had another one on again tonight, for their previous meeting had gotten interrupted, when Scarlett's friends got called back to the Tres Spades. Hiro was slightly worried, about having to balance his schedule so he could work with his new partner, not to mention normal school hours, along with missions, plus whatever they were helping Scarlett's friend with.  His partner for the art project was Jenna Steffen, a fellow art student, and an attractive one at that. She was tall, slim, and beautiful, with dark black hair, and brilliant light blue eyes. She had multiple tattoos, across her chest, and on both arms, and Hiro was impressed with her creativity. He looked forward to working with her, he just hoped his schedule wouldn't be too crowded.

             He managed to beat Felicia and her friends back to LRN, by ten minutes

He managed to beat Felicia and her friends back to LRN, by ten minutes. He had run pretty hard to make it, but he was glad he wasn't late to the meeting. Riki knew that Hiro's schooling came first, but he still didn't want to be late. This time, it was only three of them that returned, Cecilia, Felicia, and Soryu. He didn't see Mamoru with them this time.

                (Felicia's POV)

             We finally make it back for our second meeting with the black foxes. We take a seat at the back, where we were last time, while Scarlett pulls up info on her computer. "Okay so, we're looking for Mei Ling Lee, who it appears was taken hostage by the Yakuza. So far we've determined that the Yakuza have six registered buildings here, two of them we have already ruled out this morning, towards the outskirts of town." Scarlett brings the rest of the foxes up to date on our current mission, pulling up the map on her computer, and showing it to the rest of the foxes.