Part 5

Chapter 5
Dom POV

We're in the plane, ready to be dropped off at the target point

There was some minor turbulence, causing the cars to rock, slightly.

"Hey, Roman, you're freaking out, ain't you?" Tej said, over the walkie-talkie.

"No." Roman said.

"Yeah you are." Tej said.

"I said, no." Roman said, sounding slightly agitated.

"Listen man, it takes a grown man to embrace his feelings. If you need to cry, just go ahead and cry." Everyone had to chuckle as Tej said this. "As your friend, you know I'm concerned about your well-being. Which is why I took the precaution... of putting some adult diapers in your glove compartment."

"Can you just chill out, man?" I chuckled a little at Roman's reaction.

"I have seen some crazy shit, Dom, but this really could make some waves. So let's just try to keep it
as low key as possible, huh?" Mr. Nobody said.

"Don't I always?" I said. I looked over at Letty and she looked back.

"I tell you what: you knock it down a couple of notches this time... and I'll swap out my Belgian for a keg of Corona." He said.

"You'd be doing yourself a favour there." I told him.

"Can somebody just walk me through what we're supposed to be doing here?" Roman asked.

"Come on, Rome. This was your plan, you gotta embrace it." Brian said.

"No, this was not my plan." Roman debated.

An alarm went off, a red light flashing. The back of the plane opened up.

"Ah yeah, here we go. Game time." Brian said.

"Roman, you need some fresh air?" Tej asked. "'Cause you about to get a whole lot of it."

When we were over our destination, I said, "Okay. Here we go."

I reversed out first.

Brian mustn't of known he had his hand on the walkie-takie button because I heard him say, "Just when you didn't think it can get any better, huh?"

Brian reversed out shortly after me. He was followed by Letty, Vince, Leon, Jesse, Tej and finally Roman. At least I thought Roman followed out.

"Everybody good? Everybody make it out?" Brian asked. He turned his attention to Roman. "Rom, what's up man! Talk to me, come on!"

"I can't do it!" Rome said.

"The hell, you can't! Come on man! You throw that thing in reverse and get your ass out here now!" Brian said.

"Look I can't do it, okay? Listen to what I'm saying." Roman said.

"Now isn't the time!" Brian exclaimed.

"I'mma stay up here with the pilot." Roman said. "We're gonna circle around and make sure we're holding them down from up here!"

"We're running out of time! The chute is guided by GPS! You don't have to do anything!" Letty yelled through the walkie-talkie.

"Tej?" I said.

"I'm already on it." He said. He started addressing Rome.

"Listen, man. Listen I'm sorry to let y'all down, okay? I'mma go ahead and stay up here." Roman said.

"No, brother. - I'm sorry to let you down." Tej right before he pushed a button, releasing Roman's parachute, pulling him out after us.

The next thing I heard was Roman yelling, "What? Is that...? Tej! What are you doing? No! Tej! I hate you, Tej!"

"Get ready! Ground's coming fast!" Said Brian.

Shortly as it reach just under 1000 feet I released my parachute, the others following suit.

I detached my parachute, landing on the road, nearly perfectly. Nothing but minor turbulence on the landing.

"Touchdown, baby!" Letty said through the walkie-talkie.

"Car check. Call it in." I said.

"I'm good, let's do this." Brian said after everyone else, but Rome, said check.

I looked in my rear view window to see everybody had landed safely. Everybody except Rome.

"Hello? Please man! Get me outta here, somebody! No! The trees!" Roman yelled as I spotted him floating.

Everyone got into formation continuing on.

"Sit tight, Roman. We'll come back for you."

"This is not the plan!" Rome yelled.

We kept driving. We needed to go now or we may never catch Ramsey.

Causcaus Mountains, Azerbaijan

The team was getting situated as we got ready to approach the bus.

"All right. You got one chance to hit them here, Dom. You miss, they'll make it to their black site... they'll squeeze whatever information they need out of Ramsey. The device and your chance of ever getting Shaw will be gone for good." Mr. Nobody said.

"That ain't gonna happen." I said.

"I'll see you at the pickup." Mr. Nobody said.

"Ramsey, will be in the bus." Brian said.

"Then let's do this." Letty said.

As we approached the bus, I counted about 6 cars; 2 in front and 4 in back, protecting the bus.

Kiet's POV

"Captain we have company. Seven cars inbound." My driver said.

"What, no!" I shouted.

I ordered my men driving to get in formation to block the oncoming cars. Then I had men arm themselves so we could take care of our "company."

Dom POV

The back of one of the vehicles we were chasing opened up, bring us face to face with men with guns.

"Tej, shoot it!" I signaled.

"I'm on the way!" He said.

"All right, formation!" I ordered.

The guns started shooting at us, causing us to swerve, so we all got into the formation we discussed. Tej in front with the others in between and me in the back, behind Letty. Tej made his way to the front since his truck was bulletproof, deflecting all the bullets.

"Punch it!" I yelled over the walkie-talkie, then sped up attaching to Letty's bumper. Letty followed suit, attaching to Leon's bumper, then Jesse, Vince, and Brian finally connecting with Tej's bumper.

We all drove forward crashing into the two rear trucks, sending them apart and off the road.

Tej then flipped another car as the car next to it swerved off the road to avoid Tej.

After he managed to flip the car Brian got back into formation, followed by the rest of us.

Tej and Brian then split on both sides, taking their guns and shooting a special missile on each side.

From where I was, I could see the sides of the bus lift up, beside where Brian and Tej were.

"Oh shit!" I hear Brian whisper. He then yelled, "Get out of the way!" over the walkie-talkie.

I then saw why. Both sides began shooting at Tej and Brian.

Both of them swerved their cars on the side of the road, trying to avoid the bullets.

All of a sudden Brian swerved back on the road just before Tej said, "Those aren't guns, those
are goddamn cannons!" as he too soon swerved back on the road. "Armor piercing rounds!" He warned us.

Letty and I somehow ended up in the front and unhooked our guns, leaning them out the window. I looked over at her to see her looking back at me with her signature smirk.

"Hook em up!" I said.

We looked forward and pressed a button on the passenger's side, causing it to release the guns and attach to the truck we're after.

When the gun hooks were secure and locked in, I said, "Brian, Tej, Blow it!"

They both pressed their buttons, stunning the people inside, causing it to swerve slightly.

"Lock it up." I said.

We finally blew off the back of the bus and Brian, Leon and Jesse had to swerve to avoid it.

Their last truck was blown up, after being his by the back of the bus that we blew off. Now all we need to do is get Ramsey and we're home free.

"Brian, you're up!" I told him.

He pushed off his windshield and climbed out, settling on the front of the car, crouching. He drove between Letty and I, with Tej on his bumper, keeping him steady and moving him closer to the bus.

"Little closer Tej!" He yelled. Tej moved him closer. As soon as he got close enough, he was launched into the bus. Shortly after, his car drove of the side of the road, against the mountain.

While he took care of the inside of the bus and finding Ramsey, we followed behind, keeping a watchful eye for any potential threats.

Brian's POV

After I'd been launched onto the bus, I tackled the first guy I saw. We both made our way back to our feet and began fighting, as I heard my car drive off the road behind me. I took this distraction and monkey flipped him over me and out of the bus. Dom had to swerve to avoid hitting him. Two more men tried to attack me but I dealt with them swiftly. While I was fighting the second man, two more men appeared, one with a gun. I took the gun from the man I was fighting and shot both of them, before moving forward and shooting the lock of what looked to be where Ramsey could be held.

You could only imagine my shock as I lifted the bag off who I assumed to be Ramsey's head.

Ramsey was... a woman.

She looked panicked, as I would've expected her to.

When I went to approach her, she screeched, "Stay away fro me! Stay back! Don't you touch me!"

"My name's Brian, and I'm gonna get you out of here... but I'm gonna need you to settle down, all right? I'm gonna cut those things off of you." I told her, taking out a pocketknife. She still looked frightened, but allowed me to cut off the zip ties from her wrists.

Dom's POV

We were waiting for Brian to bring Ramsey when from behind us someone started shooting. I was confused, because I was sure we'd taken all the cars out.

I looked back to the front to see Brian bring who I assume is Ramsey to the back of the bus.

I moved forward to catch Brian and Ramsey. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see a car that was definitely not one of ours.

I then heard Sheppard say, "Sir, we have an unidentified vehicle approaching."

"Come on closer." Brian yelled. "You have to jump! We're out of time. Come on. We gotta get out of here! Come on!" I heard him tell Ramsey. I tried to tell her to jump. Brian grabbed her by the shoulders and said, "Look at me! If you don't jump, we're gonna die! Okay? "You're jumping. Come on!" He readied her. "One... Two..." Not waiting for three, he tossed her onto the hood of my car successfully, while she screamed.

"Well, well, well..." Mr. Nobody started.

"Take my hand!" I yelled to Ramsey, offering her my hand and she grabbed it just before the "unknown vehicle" swiped the side of my car, nearly causing Ramsey to fall off.

"... Welcome to the party, Mr. Shaw." Mr. Nobody finished.

In that moment, hearing his name fueled my anger, but I still needed to focus on getting Ramsey in the car.

I looked over at him, only to see him give me a smirk. I saw movement in the passengers seat and realized he had Isabella with. Shaw swerved and hit my car again, nearly causing Ramsey to fall off again.

I don't care what happens. All I know is Ramsey is getting in this car safely and I'm getting Isabella back.

Brian's POV

I was on the back of the bus, watching Dom try to get Ramsey in the car, with a car trying to knock Ramsey off and Dom off the road.

All of a sudden, I was attacked from behind. Guess one of them woke up or I somehow missed one of them.

I grabbed for my gun but the guy kept kicking at me. We kept trading in hand to hand combat, which eventually led us near the back of the bus.

Somehow, we made our way back into the middle of the bus, where the guy just wouldn't give up.

Dom's POV

I pulled out from behind the bus, followed by Shaw. He was still trying to run us off the mountains. Finally tired, I revved the engine, causing the two front wheels to leave ground for a few seconds, which bounced Ramsey to the roof and I finally got in the car.

"Letty, stay with Brian!" I told her as Shaw and I split from the group. The others followed suit, except Vince, in case there were anymore unwelcome visitors. Vince would be my back up.

Letty's POV

A car came out of nowhere shortly after Dom and Vince split from the group. I saw a man climb out the hood and have some gun pointed at us. We all pulled ahead and all of a sudden one of the guns from the bus shot at the car, causing it to fly off the mountain. Now that we're in the clear, we "kept with Brian" like Dom said.

Dom's POV

We were leading down the mountain. From the corner of my eye, I saw someone crawl out his car. Taking a better look, I saw it was Isabella. She was hanging out the side, trying to get out. I saw her kick Shaw before fully getting out and resting on the roof.

"Vince!" I yelled over the walkie-talkie.

"Yeah?!"

"Get Isabella of that car!"

"Got it!" He said. I drove forward as Vince went beside Shaw's car. Shaw then tried crashing into Vince. Because Isabella was crouching on the roof, she nearly fell off. Checking my rear view mirror, I saw her jump onto Vince's car seconds later. Vince pulled her inside and start pulling back up beside me.

We kept driving to avoid Shaw and sync up with the crew.

Another man was driving beside Vince and Vince ultimately knocked him out of the way.

"What are you doing? This is crazy!" Ramsey said from the passenger's seat.

"Keeping you alive!" I replied.

As we approached the bottom of where we driving, she screeched, "Cliff! Cliff!"

Making a quick turn, we managed to stay on the road. Since it was a narrow road, Vince drove behind me. Shaw kept trying to knock me off the mountain as Vince had my back.

Brian's POV

I'd slammed his head on some red button before he knocked me back.

Whatever that button was for, I hope, it didn't hurt any of the team.

I knocked him to the ground. Not long after, he got back up... with the gun I'd dropped.

Rushing him, I began to fight for control. The gun went off a few times. Not until bus began to swerve did either of us realize the bus driver had been shot.

We kept exchanging blows and I clotheslined him. The bus then fell on its side, sending me down with the guy I'd been fighting.

We both got up to the cliff fast approaching and scrambled to get to the back of the bus. I was in front when the guy I'd been fighting grabbed me and threw me back, getting in front of me.

By the time I'd gotten back up, he'd already put up the gate, locking me inside.

"No!" I yelled, rattling the bars.

"Too slow!" He said, before turning and jumping out of the bus, rolling to the side of the road.

Seeing the cliff fast approaching, I had to come up with an exit strategy and fast.

I ran as fast as I could to the front of the bus. By the time I got there, a good portion of the bus was hanging off the cliff.

I only have one shot and it better count.

Dom's POV

Vince and I were still trying to lose Shaw when all of a sudden, I heard, "Yeah! I'm back, bitches!" It was Roman. He'd found his way back. He came shooting through the trees and landed beside Vince. He and Vince worked together to hit Shaw and distract him. It must've worked because when he swerved to hit me, I slammed on the brakes, causing him to miss.

Shaw nearly fell off the cliff as Vince swiped him once more, but managed to barely hold on. Luckily, I was there to finish the job, knocking him down the mountain.