Part 1

Chapter 1
London, England.

Deckard's POV

"They say if you want a glimpse of the future... Just look behind you. I used to think that was bollocks." I said, looking at my comatose brother. "Now I realize... you can't outrun the past. When we were kids... You'd start fights with the toughest bastards in the yard. But I was the one... who were to step in and finish them. Rest now, little brother. While I settle your one last score. Trust me, I'll bring Liliana back to you and Toretto and his team won't be able to do anything to stop me."

I left his room and walked to a frightened nurse. "Take care of my brother. Anything happens to him... I'll come back looking for you." She nodded, frightened. I smirked and walked through the carnage I'd created in the hospital, before hopping into my car and driving off.

... To finish Toretto and his team once and for all. I will bring Liliana back to where she belongs... beside my brother.

L.A., California

Liliana/Isabella's POV

Dom had gotten me and Letty into a car and didn't tell us where we were going.

"Come on, Dom, so where are you taking us?" Letty asked Dom.

"They say an open road helps you think... about where you've been... where you're going." He told her.

"So you don't remember any of this yet?"

"It's not fair. You know I don't." Letty said. "So what is it exactly that you're trying to show me?"

"That." He pointed to a place in the desert where a bunch of cars were gathered. "Race Wars."

"We used to come here?" Letty asked.

" 'Come here'? We invented it."

I felt awkward just sitting in the backseat.

We pulled up to "Race Wars."

Dom told me he wanted to see what I could do.

I decided to race some random guy. He's probably just another guy who thinks cause I'm a girl I can't race. I was right.

"You sure you wanna race me, sweetheart? You sure you wouldn't rather join me for a night?"

I rolled my eyes. "Let's go."

A racer chaser stood between us and held up her arms.

"Ready?" I revved my engine, making it purr. "Set?" The guy revved his engine. "Go!"

We were off.

I was in the lead but slowed down to make him think he had a chance. In the last mile, I took a small lead, and forced him to use his NOS.

"Too soon. Too soon." I said, shaking my head.

When we got closer to the finish, I pushed my NOS and zoomed past the finish line.

I met Dom and Letty.

Letty hugged me while Dom held out his hand.

"Congratulations." He shook my hand before hugging me. We'd gotten much closer over the past little while.

Letty was fixing to race some guy, using Dom's car, and she told me I could come along for the ride. She said she'd show me how it's done. She also knew how much big crowds made me nervous and I didn't know Dom as much as her.

"Keep it under 9000 RPMs. Kid's gonna fire his pistons after the first 200." Dom said to Letty, leaning in the window.

"You know that's not my style, I got to ride or die, right?" Letty said.

"How about you just ride on this one?" Dom said.

A racer chaser came up and stood in between the two cars.

"Are you ready?" She yelled. "I know you're ready!" She said to the crowd. "Go!"

With that, we were off.

It was pretty close throughout the whole race. Letty and the guy kept alternating between who'd gain a slight lead. The guy's car began smoking and Letty smoked him, winning.

After winning, we drove back to where we left Dom. We got out of the car. A bunch of people began crowding around us, and my anxiety began to build up. I moved closer to Letty, where I felt safer.

"Nice job!" was all Letty kept hearing. I followed behind her, not comfortable with the large group surrounding us.

All of a sudden, some random blonde girl approached us.

"Hey! That's the girl I heard so much about. Where you been at, ghost girl?"

"That's the girl...Ghost girl..." Someone whispered.

"Yo, I heard the other one's Toretto's sister." Another person whispered.

All of a sudden I kept looking all around me, trying to find Dom.

I felt someone grab my shoulder, so on reflex, I turned and punched them in the face, knocking them out. I looked around as everyone gasped. I began looking for Letty. I needed to get out of here.

"Letty, what the hell?" I heard some guy say, causing me to turn around. Letty had punched him in the jaw.

I spotted Letty, looking her in the eyes, and we both quickly made our way over to her car and got in, before driving off.

After a while, we reached the graveyard where we were both "buried." Letty easily found her headstone, but I had trouble finding mine. Seeing I was struggling, Letty showed me my headstone.

"This ones yours." She said.

I was confused as it read "Isabella Toretto."

"Is this why everyone keeps calling me Isabella?" I asked.

'I guess so." She said before returning to look at hers.

It read, "Isabella Toretto Born September 1, 1990. Died September 1, 1995."

I'd knelt down to look at it closer.

I was so focused on my headstone, I didn't even hear Dom's car pull up.

I only heard when he and Letty were talking. I was listening, but I was still staring at my headstone.

"First time I saw this... I thought it was kinda funny." Letty said. "Guess now the jokes on me." From the corner of my eye, I could see Dom moving towards her headstone with what looked like a sledgehammer. "What are you doing?"

"What I should've done a long time ago." Dom said.

He went to smash her headstone when Letty yelled, "Stop it!" Dom lowered the sledgehammer. "Look at it. It's the truth. That's the day that I lost my memory. That's the day that Letty died... and I was born."

"No. You never died. Neither of you ever died." Dom said.

"Do you know how hard it is for me when you look at me? And you see me through 15 years of memories. Every beautiful moment we've ever had." Letty said. "I see it in your eyes. I can't give that to you. I got nothing."

"You got me."

"And you've got only a piece of me. I have to find myself. For me." Letty told him then kissed him. "Goodbye, Dom."

I kept staring at the headstone in front of me. I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Letty.

"I'm leaving. You coming with?" She asked.

I got up and nodded. I began walking away when I felt someone grabbing my arm. Dom.

"Wait. Can I talk to you?"

I looked back at Letty and she nodded. I nodded in return. She went and got into her car before driving off; leaving Dom and I alone.

"Come here." He said, leading me back to my apparent headstone. "Isabella..."

I cut him off. "Why does everyone keep calling me that? As far as I know, my name has always been Liliana Rodriguez."

"Your name is and always was Isabella Toretto." He said. I went to speak but he continued. "No. I don't care what lies you've been fed..."

"Lies I've been fed? What lies? What lies Dom?" I asked.

"Practically everything your 'dad' or any of those people have told you." He said, making quotation marks with his hands when he said dad.

"What do you mean, 'dad'?" I asked, mocking how he used quotations around the word dad.

"All I will tell you is that he's not your real dad."

"What do you mean he's not my real dad? I know he'd never lie to me." I said and took a deep breath. "While you're at it, why will you only tell me that he's not my real dad?"

"Because... I will not stand here and tell you your past. I want you to remember it on your own. It wouldn't be the same if I stuffed your head with memories. It wouldn't be fair... for anyone."

"My name has always been Liliana..." I paused, thinking. "Hasn't it?"

"You know I'm telling the truth, don't you?" I only stared at him, letting his words sink in. "Just as I thought. Let's go home."

I followed after him and we got into his car before driving "home."