Out

"Get out of my house!" Ze yelled at Chilled for burning down his house in minecraft "I don't know what your taking about! I didn't do that!" Chilled yelled back "Really? Who else would do it? We're the only one on this server" Ze explained "Th-the spooky ghost did it!" Chilled says making scary nosies "Chilled please. I know you did it", "Maybe, Maybe not" Chilled giggling "Whatever I'm going have to make a new house now!" Chilled laughed

The recording ended, they were playing a minecraft survival. They still talked over Skype "Chilled what did you have to do that?" Ze said "I don't know, maybe you did something to me!" The other said "What are you talking about?" Ze questioned "Season 2 Episode 7, you lava-ed (if that makes sense) my house" Ze sighs in remembering "Chilled that was a season ago, get over it", "Out" is all the Italian said "What?", "Out, remember Ze. Out"

*flashback

"Ze do you have any coal?" Chilled asks "Uh yeah it's in the chest" he said in the mine "Which chest?", "The far left" Chilled goes to the farest left chest and see 2 stacks of coal "Damn. We have a lot of coal" Chilled said as he took a half of stack "Yeah grabbed it all last session", "Nice"

Ze got back from his mining "Chilled I found diamond!" Ze showed to Chilled "How much?", "Enough" they made their supplies with the diamonds "I made a sword" Chilled crafting it "I made a pickaxe" Ze realized something "Chilled did take extra diamonds?" Chilled looked in his inventory "No I didn't", "Your a fucking liar, just give me the diamonds" Ze's character looked at Chilled's "I swear! I don't have the stupid diamond!" Ze sighed "If your not going to give me the diamond, you can't live here anymore", "What? You can't do that!" Chilled yelled "Out Chilled out"

*snap

"Ze, do you fucking remember?" Chilled went closer to the mic "Yeah" Ze sighed "Chilled I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that", "Then what did you mean?" Ze froze, Did Ze want to tell him now? No "I-it was for the recording" I say lying "Ze, please tell me. I won't hate you", "Fine, Anthony. I'm in fucking love with you. Your smile, your laugh, your stupid jokes, you have a great personality and I-i love you" Ze rushed. Silent for a few seconds passed "Ze, y-your in love with me?" Chilled say quietly "Yes, I'm sorry if you don't feel the same way", "When did I say I didn't?" Chilled chucked, Ze eyes lit up as he said that "You love me back?" Ze ask "Ze, I loved you when I first laid eyes in you, I never regret that moment" Chilled explained "Ze, /I'm/ in love with you"

Hey comment what should I do next for my special! Do you like it so far?

-Ricebunni