Don't

Trigger warning

Steven's P.o.V.

I look at myself in the mirror "Why do I have to be born!" I smashed the mirror, blood went down my arm. I looked at it. Glass stuck out of my knuckle and blood went pouring down in to the sink, I slowly back up to the wall and sat down. 'Why am I even here? No one likes me' I though to myself 'I don't want to be here anymore. You have to ruin everything' When I meant you, I meant myself.

I stood up finding piece of glass in the sink and grabbed it, I began slicing it on my arm. I cried in pain but felt good, I cut more into my arm long and bloody. I look over at the floor, all I see is blood everywhere like a blood party. I wipe my face to clear out the tears so I can see better but blood scraped on my face, it started to drip down and on to my shirt 'Why do I need to be here in this world?' I say to myself. I take my shirt off and put the glass near my stomach but the door opened, it was Kevin.

Kevin gasps but was calmed down "Steven why?" He asked me, I say nothing "Steven, I'm here." He sat next to me "Steven, Don't think that your nobody. Don't think that your not needed on the world. Don't think that nobody likes you. I do" he takes the glass away from me "Don't think this"