(1)

Sophie was back from school. It was a very exhausting day, both physically and emotionally. Especially encountering jerk face known as Parker, She was ready to kill a bitch. Just seeing him made her blood boil with rage.

The fact that they also had P.E period today didn't help either.

Even though she was not all that bad at exercising, she still didn't want to waste her energy at that. As soon as she got home, she went straight to her room. After a long hot shower, she finished her homework. She was very serious about studies. Not a nerd but not a duffer either. After finishing homework, she waited for midnight. As soon as she climbed rooftop, she could feel herself start to relax. The starry sky always made her feel at peace. So she took a deep breath and talked.

"Nothing eventful happened today. But I had to see that jerk face again. Thanks to same schedule. What the actual fuck? I can't even breath in the same place as him and yet I had to spend whole one fucking period in his presence. Can he not just disappear from my sight? His mere presence taunts me. It reminds me of what he did. I just... I don't want to face him. I'm tired."

After talking for a while, she went back to her room from the window and laying on the bed, she let dreamless sleep overcome her consciousness.

. . .