Chapter 1 : My first time

I've never been the popular girl. I'm pretty ; I have blue eyes, long dark hair, fair skin, a nice body : skinny but not stick thin, I still have boobs and a butt. But I'm too shy to be popular at my high school, and I'm not a slut. I have a bunch of friends and honestly I'm happy being the shy, pretty girl of the school.

It's summer break. My parents, who are always traveling, couldn't take any days off, so they're sending me at summer camp in Florida. I don't mind, I've already been to summer camp and I always have a good time : meeting cute boys, playing truth or dare... I feel like this summer's gonna be especially hot. I've just turned sixteen and I'm seeking new experiences.

As I pack my suitcase, I suddenly feel a little kinky ; I grab a few thongs, my red tanga, and matching bras. I them go on to pack my things as I'd normally do.

The day to leave for summer camp finally arrives. My parents drive me to the airport (I live in California) and I catch a plane for Miami. When I arrive, I meet one of the directors of the summer camp who brings me to the campus.

I immediately make friends with two girls and five boys. We start hanging out together, and shortly after we're the best of friends. A few of the boys are really cute and I'm hoping to have a little adventure with them.

The days go by and our squad starts talking about sex a lot. We're all kind of open, my shyness has gone away and we like to joke around. One night, after the lights go out, our group hangs out at the park that's right in front of campus. We're all sitting in circle on the grass. We start playing truth or dare. First the game is kind of innocent, but it quickly becomes a little more kinky. I'm asked to take my shirt of. I shyly do so, revealing my bra. I can see the guys staring at my chest.

The game goes on, my girl friends seem to enjoy it. One gives a handjob to one of the boys. I start feeling slightly uncomfortable. Just as its my turn to play again, we hear footsteps not far away. We all run behind bushes, trying to hide from the director of the summer camp. Unfortunately my two girl friends are caught and asked to go back to their bedroom. They are forced to leave.

The director goes away and we come out of our hiding places. We sit again, and suddenly the game starts again. But this time, the guys are asking me for handjobs, blowjobs, or to take my pants off. I'm embarrassed, I want to go but I don't wanna appear like a prude. I get up, ready to leave, when one guy grabs me and, covering my mouth with his hand, makes me lay on the grass.

"Okay guys, let's fuck this little prude !"

I mumble a scream but the hand on my mouth muffles the sound. I start crying, all my friends are jumping on me. My clothes are torn off, my panties are stuck into my mouth. Hands start touching my breasts, playing with my nipples. Others are on my butt. Someone fingers me. I'm trying to escape, my body is fighting to break free but I'm being held firmly.

A dick is being forced in my mouth.

"You like that huh, you dirty whore ?"

"Oh that slut likes it deep !"

I'm crying my eyes out, I can't breathe. I feel a dick enter my pussy. Suddenly I am screaming in pain, my pussy is being torn apart and it hurts like nothing I've ever experienced before. I feel blood coming out of it.

"Aw, you didn't tell us you were a virgin ! Thanks to us you'll never forget your first time bitch !"

The pain strikes again. I can feel my world falling apart. He comes and I can feel his sperm fill my pussy. As soon as he gets out of me, another guy comes in. The same thing is happening in my mouth. I'm no longer a human to them ; I'm a toy. They take turns to rape me. While one's in my mouth and one in my pussy, the others play with my nipples, force me to give them handjobs...

I'm only half conscious, hours go by, after a while I can't feel a thing anymore. They all ejaculate one last time on me, covering my body in semen. As the morning comes rolling around, they hand me my dress and go away, leaving me on the grass, naked, destroyed.

They were right. I won't be forgetting my first time anytime soon.