Hard to Get

~PROLOGUE~

•Elka's P.O.V•

"Ugh! Katie NO! We aren't going!" Anna and I said at the same time.

"But.. You HAVE TO!!! YOU SHOULD LIKE THEM!!! YOU ARE BOTH 19!!! PWEASE!?"said Katie, the little 7 year old girl Anna and I babysit. She wouldn't stop whining about how much she wanted Anna and I to go to that stupid concert for some stupid boyband.. One Direction.

"We aren't going and that's final." Anna said to her.

"C'mon Katie, it's not like we have to babysit you at the concert! Your parents are taking you..." I said.

Anna and I covered our ears.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" Katie screamed.

We uncovered our ears.

"Katie. If you are going to act like this then Anna and I are going to leave..." I said. Anna nodded along.

"Noooooo!!! Don't go!" Katie whined and did a pouty face.

"Okay we won't." Anna said. "But only under one condition... You ask your mommy and daddy if Elka and I have to go to the concert. And call us tomorrow to tell us!" Anna said. I nodded.

"Well.. Okay..." Katie said.

"Great!" I said. "Okay bye Katie! See you tomorrow!"

"Yea! And when is the concert just in case we have to go? God forbid..." Anna said the last part in a mumbling tone so only I could hear it.

"It's on June 14!" Katie said.

"Okay great... So it's practically two days from now.." I said sarcastically in the beginning.

"Yeah.. Bye Katie!" Anna said.

We walked towards the door, grabbed our stuff and left.

"Ugh I can't believe we might actually have to go to that stupid concert!" I said a bit peeved.

"I know right? It's unvelievable.. The only reason I want to go is because of Katie." Anna said.

"Yea and it's not like we can just say no. As much as I want to.. We cant. Unless we want to get fired from the best babysitting gig we have at the moment." I said.

"I agree." Anna said while opening the passenger seat to my car. I got in the driver seat.

"Yea... I guess we will just have to wait for tomorrow to come so we can see I we will be going or not. Maybe after we can go on a double date? Me and Derek with you and Chris!?!" I exclaimed at the thought of my boyfriend.

"Yes! I love that idea!" Anna exclaimed back.

"Well I guess we can drive home now." I said. "Now we just wait for that call..."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys! Yes this is my new book! I'm so sorry about the short prologue but couldn't reveal too much!

I'd really like to thank my friend @Anna_Nuryasin for helping me a bit with the making of this book. GO READ HER BOOK "That One Text" and while you're at it.. READ HER OTHER BOOK "Flying and Falling" they are really great!!!

Yea so ooooohhh Elka and Anna might have to go to a 1D concert!!!

Btw in real life I absolutely love 1D so don't think I hate!!!

Well that's all for now...

-Elka <3

P.S. I will be updating about once every week! Bye loves!