Chapter 1: The Beginning

3rd PoV

"It's so beautiful to see the....WHAT WAS THAT BALL AT THE SKY AGAIN?!" Papyrus ask as he watch the sunset with his friends after Asriel broke the barrier to free all of the monsters and live their lives in the Surface world "*We call that the 'Sun' " Sans said as (y/n) feel some weird aura from Sans and Frisk 'Something isn't right here....especially this ending....' (y/n) was thinking hard to what is the cause of the weird auras but unknown to her, Toriel notice distress from the (h/c) haired girl "My child, is something wrong?" Toriel ask as (y/n) snap back to reality as she notice the worry on Toriel's face as she shakes it off and told her that she was fine but deep inside, she knew something will happen, something bad is going to happen and she was going to the bottom of the problem "Well then, it's time for us to leave this place, so you two should be careful with your files, saves and resets as we already have the ending we finally deserve from the very long time. Well, see ya kiddos'' Sans said to Frisk and (y/n) as they and the monsters part their ways to their new lives until (y/n) hear a sinister laugh 'Oh, Sans, if only you knew this world is still kill or be killed....hahahahahahahaha!!!' An unknown voice laugh then vanished for 15 seconds then return but it isn't from her mind but....."FRISK?!" (y/n) yell in shock as she saw her little friend change his appearance (since I'm going to use Frisk as a boy, so yeah) to a demonic-child-like clothing, from his normal brown eyes to red irises and black pupils, blue and purple striped shirt to a green and yellow single striped shirt, a short hair to a 1-inch longer than his normal hair, and finally, he has a smile, a Cheshire-like smile. 'They' grin at (y/n) as (y/n) shock about the appearance of her friend "F-Frisk? Is that you?" (Y/n) ask to her used to be Frisk "Well then, (y/n), it's time to wake up from your memory.....hahahahahahahahaha" They said as (y/n felt shock that she knew this person somewhere "Chara?" (Y/n) ask but before she got a response, Chara stab (y/n) then they whisper to her ear "It's been a long time, old friend".

~Reality~

(Y/n) wakes up then she found her friends looking at her in worried, a blonde Amrican man ask (y/n) "Hey, Dudette, are you okay? You were screaming in your sleep, is everything okay?" "I'm okay, just a nightmare, no biggie" (y/n) replies as everyone hesitantly nod their head then a few minutes the meeting was finally come to an end as everyone went home except (y/n) and 17 men, an albino Prussian suggest to the others except (y/n) that they would go to a mountain since the meeting was hold in Ireland's place so the mountain can't be that far and that they would surprise (y/n) since she loves nature so much. "Okay, dudette, you must wear this blindfold and we will guide you to our destination" the American before said the instructions to (y/n) "It better not be the three of you that you will pull a prank on me" (y/n) warn a certain group that causes pranks and destruction "Does these old dudes can pull a prank on you? They're too boring to be with!" the American said as many shouts of protest you can hear. "You bloody wanker! Let's just get this over with!" A British man yell to the American. "Okay, okay, geez, dude, get a grip will ya?" He said "Let's just go, will ya?" (Y/n) said in irritation as everyone agree
...
......
........
..........
............
..............
.................
....................
.......................
.............................
.................................
.....................................
.........................................
............................................
..................................................
......................................................
"Okay, Hyrulia"