Meeting 1

I call all of you to this meeting. This is about my new idea I'm going into my detail about it. So sit back and relax while I talk about it.

So you guys know a little about my idea, if you don't know what I mean it's the one about sharing different problems and we all talk about it together, giving advice together. So instead of just one advise there will be multiple advices, just like the saying 2 heads are greater than 1. Instead of 2 heads we will have about 8 heads working together. So I will be putting on problems in this book from now on.

If one of you lovely followers have a problem that needs advice please comment  OR  if you know a friend that wants help ask them saying there's this book on here that will help them. If they say yes then comment on here stating the problem then I would update the book and put the problem on here then we all can help them.

If it's a friend of yours please please ask them first before telling us the problem. You don't have to include names I'll say friend of _____ wants advice. And if you are commenting your friend advice please say it's a friend of yours.

But to this I'm going to put up some guidelines sorry

GUIDELINES
1 if your friend said some bad words please don't say it on here, if you can just leave them out or restate the sentence with no bad words in it. If you do I'm going to leave them out anyways and I will restate the sentence because I don't want anyone saying bad words on here.

2 as you know say that it is a friend of your problem or your problem

3 if it's a friend problem please get permission first then tell the problem on here...I don't want any trouble.

4 if it's a friend you DON'T have to tell the name of your friend.

5 in the comments please don't be mean to who ever problem it is. Be nice to them and give advice.

6 you don't have to give advice, I though it will be fun for everyone to do.

7 if you know the problem talking about you please don't give the person a hard time on them.

8 don't talk about people on here...what I mean is don't say like for ex.
Problem: This person, my friend, I know she's a total loser and she's talking to me I want her to stop she's embarrassing me in front of everyone.
That Friend:*sees this comment* oh yeah well your a big meanie.            
Person:*comments* your a loser and it's true.
*continues forever*
That was the cheesiest example ever😂... I hope you understand what I meant.

9 don't be mean this is a no bullying book so be nice

10 if it's a problem make sure it's an actual problem.

11. No making up problems. 

12. doesn't have to be about bullying it can be about anything.

Ok I think that's all  now let's do a an example that i expect it to be like... it's ok if it's not exactly like this.
(This is made up by the way)

Friend problem ex.

Hi I have a friend that needs cheering up. She sad because she didn't get in the drama club.  The person who is in charge knows her and she is mean to my friend. My friend is a great actress and she loves acting, she has talent. I would love to cheer her up but I don't know what to do please help.

Your problem ex.

Hi guys I sign up for art club and I got in. But everyone there saids I can't draw and I should quit but I love drawing it's my favorite hobby. I'm think that I should quit but I love being there. I try to not listen to them but they keep saying it and they say my art looks like garbage. I think there right but I don't want to quit drawing but I also want them to leave me alone. What should I do? please help.

Yeah ok meeting is over that's all I want to cover. Bye 😄🙂