Roommates pt. 1

Meghan's POV

I'm here at the airport, waiting for a taxi. I just flew from Nantucket. Now, I'm at LA.. Starting my new career and I'll be signing my record label next week. Im looking for a roommate. Maybe with someone just like me so we won't hate each other. I already bought my own apartment but I need to find someone to live with me. Maybe, a guy who's musically oriented, likes piano.. And so on.. Oh, how I wish someone like that exists.

Shit! There's a taxi.

I waved my hand and then the taxi drove in front of me. The driver opened the back of the car and I put all my bags in there. I opened the door and I sat there comfortably, "Where at miss?" Asked the driver. I told him where, he nods his head and started the engine.

I look out the clear window and sighed. I'm starting a new career, new life. All by myself. Well, not technically by myself because I'll be finding a roommate.

After, a couple minutes in traffic, we finally reach my apartment. I'm nervous, wish people here are nice to me because I'm a newbie here. I step outside the cab, get my things and the driver took off. I look at my new apartment and sighed. I took a deep breath, closed my eyes and entered my new, and big apartment.

The apartment has three bedrooms, one bedroom for me, one for my upcoming roommate and the other one is the master's bedroom. It also has three bathrooms, one is in my bedroom, the other on my roommate's room and the other is nearby the kitchen. I knew all of this stuff because I looked it up online while I was scrolling through the website where I bought this house.

I sighed before entering my house. There's no furniture here so I better to ikea later.

I close the door behind me and I sat at the floor. I looked around, it's not that bad. This is actually more better than what I saw at the picture that was in the website. I hear my phone ring, I looked at it and it read 'Mama Trainor'. I quickly answered it and heard a loud noise coming from the other line, "What was that?!" I said.

"Your Dad accidentally slipped the pan out of his hands" My Mom said, I chuckled and she did too, "Honey, keep it down. I'm talking to our daughter!" Mom exclaimed, which I'm assuming she's talking to Dad.

"Why did you call Mom?"

"I just want to know how you're doing there. You're finally a Cali girl, honey." She said with an exciting tone in her voice.

"Yes, I am. I need to go Mom, I need to run to ikea to buy furniture."

"Okay, Honey. Have fun! I love you"

"I love you too. Tell Dad I missed him,"

"I will," she hangs up. I stood up, grabbed my wallet, keys and I left.

Charlie's POV

Furniture, Furniture.. What should I buy? Maybe something pastel? But that's for girls. I'll just buy black furniture.. Yeah.

I saw a beautiful, blonde girl, looking at some furnitures. I smirked and walked towards here.

I stood beside her and looked up, pretending to look at the furnitures. I gaze at her and she did too, I looked away and she chuckled. I can do this. I'm a man, there's nothing to be ashamed of, I'll just talk to her.

"H-hey," I started. I finally faced her and she faced me back.

"Hi, can I help you?" She asked.

"Buying furnitures. Huh?"

"Yeah, I just moved in from Nantucket and my apartment doesn't come with furnitures so I needed something to sleep in," she said. I bit my lip and slowly nodded. "How about you?"

"I also just moved in from New Jersey and I need a new cabinet for my clothes." I answered.

"Oh.. Do you know someone who's looking for a roommate? Cause I need one. I don't want to live alone in my big, empty apartment," she said. This is the opportunity of being more close to her, I think I'll be perfect for it. I'm doing it. Here it goes..

"Can I be y-your roommate?" I said, stuttering. I hope she says yes. Ohh, I hope she says yes!

"Uhh.. Sure, when are you gonna move in?" She asked. Yas! She said yes. I'm on fire!

"How about today? Is that fine?" She nods and I quietly squealed.

"Why are squealing? Are you okay?" She said, concerned.

"Yes." I answered.

---

After 1 month

Meghan's POV

Charlie is such a great roommate. He's been taking care of me since we've met, even on my red days. And I know it's embarrassing but for him it's not, he said and I quote 'Normal'.. If it's normal then why won't men have periods too? Girls doesn't have to suffer like this! Men too!

I think I'm having intimate feelings with him, I think I love him. I hope he loves me back but I think he does, after all the stuff that he's doing to me.. And not that kind of stuff where we have sex. No. I meant actions where he's caring and he's actions are so affectionate.

I'm glad that he's been my roommate and a little bit of my lover..

---
A/N: There's a part two for this and I'm still working on it. I think I'll be updating Sext tomorrow or on Tuesday.. Just wait,

I love you all, my wonderful readers 😘