School Crush Pt. 2

Meghan's POV
I closed the door and squealed, did I just kissed Charlie?! I mean..it's just on the cheeks, right? Hope he doesn't mind...

I went upstairs and changed my clothes, I layed on the bed and just stared at the wall, thinking about Charlie and the kiss.
I didn't realized that I fell asleep.

~

When I woke up, I received a text from Charlie.

Hey beautiful! Thanks for the kiss last night, can we meet later?

I just smiled while reading his message, he said I'm beautiful!!!
Ahhhhhhhhh!! I'm freaking out..wait, meghan keep it together. I grabbed my phone and replied

Sure..meet me at the cafe later. 1:00 pm :) see yah!

I placed my phone on my nightstand and went to the bathroom to take a bath.

~

I went out and checked the time. ITS ALREADY 1:30!!!...I only have thirty minutes to get ready!!

I quickly ran to my closet and grabbed a red dress..it's beautiful, hope Charlie likes what I'm wearing.

After putting on the dress, I did my makeup, hair, everything..

~

Finally! I'm done! I went downstairs grabbed my black high heels, car and house keys then ran straight out of the door

I drove to the cafe..I see Charlie waving at me, I waved back.
I went inside the cafe and sat on the table.

Charlie's POV

Oh..my..God. Meghan is freaking beautiful!! I wanna take her dress off and make love to her.

I was staring at her the whole time..this is so embarrassing.

"hey char, yoohoo!!" meghan said while waving her hands infront of my face

"yea-yeah! Wassup!" I just said. God! This is so embarrassing

"as I was saying.." I didn't listened to what she was saying, I just kept on staring at her cleavage. God! It's so big! I want to put my hands all over it...Ahh!!! What am I thinking!!
"do you wanna..umm..come at my place and watch movies?"
Meghan said, of course I said yes.
"really?! Yay!! It'll be fun" yeah, it'll be fun cause I'm gonna plan on making love to you tonight, baby!!

"let's go, I'm bored!" I said. I stood up, she also stood up and held my hand, she lead me to her car.

~

We drove to her place...now, we're at the front door.

She walked inside, I just followed her..while she was walking, my gaze focused on Meghan's bass.

Meghan's POV

To be honest, I invited him over to confess my feelings..hope he has the same feelings for me, if not. then, Fuck life!!

We sat at the couch and watched Netflix.

I looked at Charlie and noticed that he was looking at me, the whole time!

"Charlie, I want to tell you something..but don't be shocked, k?"

"of course, promise! What is it meghan" he turned his body and face, now he's facing me..I'm so nervous!

"okay...umm..I-I-I love you charlie" I said..what is he gonna say!! Ahh!!!

He didnt said a word..he stared at me, then.his face went closer, and closer. Until our lips met.

We kept on kissing, he pushed me up the wall, I wrapped my legs around him.

We stopped kissing cause we're going to my room.

We reached my room, he pushed me to the bed and took off his shirt, he crawled on top of me and started to kiss my neck. I pushed his chest lightly.

"why, what is it?"

"I'm sorry, we need protection Charlie" he took out a condom from his pocket and took off his pants, underware, everything!!. Now he's naked..I bit my lip and took off my dress, unclipped my bra and took off my panty.

"wow!"

Charlie's POV

I put the condom on and entered her slowly, I moved slowly..and she moans whenever I move

"Ahh!! God! Charlie..uhh...uhh..uhh.." I just go faster and faster, her moan became louder and louder

"Charlie!! Ahhhhhhhhh!! Yeah!! Mmm!! Fuck" I just kept on going.
"mhhh..mm..mhhh..Ahh!!" I moaned also cause it hurts but it feels so Fucking good!

I stopped and rolled to Meghan's side

"so, do you also like me?" she said while trying to catch her breath

"ahuh!"

Guys!! This is kinda rated SPG!
Sorry if I completely forgot about the part 2..this was fun to write to be honest

Anyways..

xx Bye xX