Neighbors with 1D?

Jordan's P.O.V.

So, like every school outcast, I don't have many friends. I liive with my dad, my mom left when I was a kid. I'm 17 now. School just started this year, like 3 or 4 weeks ago. And of course, today just has to be Monday, note the sarcasm. I'm not a very morning-ish person, so when my alarm went off, I groaned. Ugh, I have to go to school. Not fun. 

So, I get dressed in my black skinny jeans, a Sleeping with Sirens band t-shirt, and my leather jacket, and make my way to the kitchen. I can smell bacon from upstairs, so I rush down the stairs to see a steaming pile of bacon, eggs, and sausage, calling my name. I sat down by at the table, enjoying the meaty heaven."I see you're enjoying your breakfast," Dad said. I nodded, having my mouth full of bacon. 

After I was done, I made my way to get ready for school. I put my jacket on, and my DC's. I grabbed my skateboard and headed out. I held onto the back of a truck, til I took my turn into the school bus loop. I then went inside and found my locker. I put my  skateboard in, took out my books, and got ready for my first block, Geography. When I got to Geography, I took out my earbuds and took a seat in the back. Our teacher, Mr. Chamberlain then had us take notes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as the last bell rung, I grabbed my skate board and headed out. Once in traffic, riding the bumper of a random truck, I made my way home.

(A/N)

Hey guys, My name is Honey, no lies! So this is my first story in wattpad so far, and I'm still learning the basics. I've never written a story before, so tell me how all you readers like it and if iI should continue it or not ! :D So, our character here is a tomboy as we can see, so any characteristics she could possibly have? post them to my message board if you do, and I might put them in! thanks! :p                                   **Also,IN THIS BOOK, THERE IS SWEARING AND VIOLENCE! WARNING**