Chapter 5

The next day after having some amazing sex.
Tris and I walked around the compound and ran into our friends who were busy arguing about Unicorns and Pegasus so Tris and I looked at each other then we walked over to our friends and started singing ' I love having sex with my boyfriend ' and that got there attention to notice us there and i told Tris to stop singing the song she was currently singing. 🎤
'So whats up guys ' I asked everyone and they said we are coming to your apartment to do what we did last week so you will have to deal with us for a whole week having sex with each other.
' Ok ' Tris says but this time the girls get to have the boys come to us instead of us going to you guys understand.
Yes we all understand, all of the boys said.
Good, the girls said.
Ok boys you are going shopping with Marlene and Shauna, the rest of us girls lets go shopping for what we need and we should me here at 1 : 30pm so it's 11:15am thats 3 hours and 15 minutes to get what we need for tonight's events,and the rest of the weeks events so lets go.
3 hours and 15 minutes later
Thank god thats over i didn't think that shopping for what we need could take so long, Lynn said.
Lets go get something to eat for lunch and head back to Tris's and Zeke's apartment.
Ok we all said.
Later that night ( Sunday )
Tris with Four
Shauna with Zeke
Marlene with Eric
Lynn with Uriah
See all you in the morning we all shouted at the same time so we all went to different bedrooms in Zekes and Tris's apartment and the fun began for all of them.
The next day ( Monday)
Tris with Eric
Shauna with Uriah
Marlene with Four
Lynn with Zeke
See all you in the morning we all shouted at the same time so we all went to different bedrooms in Zekes and Tris's apartment and the fun began for all of them.
The next day ( Tuesday)
Tris with Uriah
Shauna with Four
Marlene with Zeke
Lynn with Uriah
See all you  in the morning we all shouted at the same time so we all went to different bedrooms in Zekes and Tris's apartment and the fun began for all of them.
The next day ( Wednesday)
Tris with Zeke
Shauna with Four
Marlene with Uriah
Lynn with Eric
See all you in the morning we all shouted at the same time so we all went to different bedrooms in Zekes and Tris's apartment and the fun began for all of them.
The next day ( Thursday)
Tris with Shauna
Marlene with Lynn
Zeke with Uriah
Eric with Four
See all you in the morning we all shouted at the same time so we all went to different bedrooms in Zekes and Tris's apartment and the fun began for all of them.
The next day ( Friday)
Tris with Lynn
Shauna with Marlene
Eric with Zeke
Four with Uriah
See all you in the morning we all shouted at the same time so we all went to  different bedrooms in Zekes and Tris's apartment and the fun began for all of them.
(The next day ( Saturday)
Tris with Marcus Eaton ( Abnegation leader )
Shauna with Jeanine Mathews ( Erudite leader )
Marlene with Jack Kang ( Candor leader )
Lynn with Max ( Duantless leader )
Four with Johanna Reyes ( Amity leader )
Zeke with Tori ( tattoo artist)
Uriah with Molly ( Duantless fence guard )
Eric with Lydia ( Duantless control room)
See all  you in the morning we all shouted at the same time because some the girls and four went with the leaders to,there faction house and had sex there and had it there except for the ones that were in Duantless, so the ones in Dauntless went to there apartment except for Zeke and Tori because the did it in Zeke's and Tris's apartment for the whole night and they all enjoyed it so they all went back to Zeke's and Tris's apartment and said lets stay with the faction leaders that we got except Four wanted to change with Shauna so Four went to Erudite with Jeanine Mathews and Shauna went to Amity with Johanna Reyes and they all went to the factions,with the leaders or stayed in Duantless and had Sex.
Tris was enjoying her sex with Marcus Eaton and they had a sexy wonderful night in bed having sex with each other and Marcus loved having sex with Tris so any time that they ever had to go to the factions,leaders house or apartment Tris always went to Abnegation and enjoyed getting slightly punished by Marcus Eaton with his hand slapping her butt and his belt that also gets to slap her butt as well as him, telling her she was breaking rules to have sex with me but Tris didn't care about the rules at all she just kept on enjoying having a fun time in bed with Marcus Eaton and thats all she cared about, with Marcus Eaton and she convinced Max to let Marcus come to Duantless or I move to abnegation Tris said. 😍😍😘😘