Prolouge

A witch walk into the forest to find some remedy for her potion. She then saw a boy cover in pool of blood. She rush to his side and see if the boy still alive but sadly he's already dead.

"Oh how pity that you died at such a young age without be able to get a chance to see in this beautiful world"

He touch the boy and look at his memory on how he died. But shock that this boy died in brutal death. Being tortured and killed without a care. Left him here to rot all by himself

The woman felt anger at those people. She wish to get back at them but she had no right to.

At the same time, she felt pity for this boy. Never got the chance to see a world not just it darkness but also it light.

She then got an idea. She will revive him. She will revive him as one of the walking dead. She know that this boy won't like it but she couldn't bear to see a soul that couldn't find happiness.

She lift up the boy and carry him back to her house.

She got all the remedy and spells to awaken the boy. She also found out that this boy name zero kiryu, one of the famous hunter. Well WAS actually.

One more ingredient is a sacrifice. Good thing he found a man that doesn't have goodness in life. Because she really hate to kill innocent people.

In order to regain a live, there have to be a death so that the balance of the world will be remain

That the rule

She look down at the form of a human that made by grave yard soil. Inside is the boy she will revive

She began the incantation. The life of the man began to flee from his body and transfer into zero body

The solid form that made by grave yard soil began to crack and shatter into million of pieces.

Zero kiryu rise up from his death. His immediately look at the woman as if she was his master

The witch smile at him and said:

"Welcome back to the world of the living zero kiryu"