I shivered when he placed a kiss to each swell. "Tell me more."

He hummed as he thought for a moment, teasing one peaked nipple. "Hmm... a survey once revealed that 74% of women say that humorous flirtation can get them in the mood for sex."

"Really?"

"Really. Why do you think I always start off with a flirtatious joke and end up with my fingers in your pussy?"

The man had a point. "What else?"

"The average vagina is 3-4 inches and can expand by 200% when aroused."

"That's... good to know," I breathed and arched my back when he sucked on my nipple, drawing a soft moan from me. Good lord, and this was just the foreplay... "W-what more?"

"The clitoris is only the only organ in the human body with just one purpose; pleasure," He murmured, now going below my breasts, down to my navel. "I think we should let it do what it does best, don't you?" And then he dived under the covers, his head disappearing.

I gasped when his lips met my heated flesh, his tongue running up my slit. I moaned out loudly and then watched as the bump that was his head moved underneath my covers, enjoying himself on the feast that was me. When I felt him suck onto me, pushing his tongue into my core, I whimpered in pleasure and shut my eyes. The burning sensation of his mouth against my most sensitive parts intensified as my senses focused solely on him and what he was doing; I didn't last long.

"Alexander!" I cried out when he pushed two fingers into me, simultaneously with bringing me my first ōrgasm of the night. I bucked and writhed, him holding my hips down with his hands as I rode through it, sucking in as much air as possible to my burning lungs. Come to think of it, everything felt on fire.

Alex reappeared from under the covers, licking his lips from my nectar. My cheeks crisped; He even had my juices on his chin. His hair was ruffled and yet he still looked dropdead-gorgeous. His eyes met mine and pierced straight through me. "More?"

I nodded my head, wildly. I wanted more. God, I wanted more. "Please..."

He crawled up on top of me again, nestling himself between my legs. I suddenly felt his throbbing member against my burning flesh. It made me gasp and grip on to his shoulders.

"I promise I'll be careful," He whispered, leaning down to press a kiss to the corner of my mouth. "Promise."

I couldn't help but smile a little. Who the hell did he think I was? "That's fine and all, but I expect you to bring your A-game, Stone. It's my first time, after all. I want it to be amazing."

A grin split his gorgeous face. I could practically read his mind, thinking; 'this is so her, refusing to be so cliché'. "My A-game? You mean my Alexander-game? Trust me Reynolds, I brought it."

And with that, he leaned down and kissed me thoroughly, diving his dirty tongue into my mouth. I tasted myself and I tasted him, moaning as the two erotic tastes combined. My legs bent themselves when I felt his blunt tip nudge at my core, drawing a shudder from me.

"You're still on the pill, right?" Alex broke away from my lips, long enough to meet my eyes. "You know I'm clean, but I'll wear a condom if you want me to—"

I wrapped a hand over his mouth and grinned at him. "I'm on the pill, you sappy douche, now just fuck me already. It's what you been pining for this past month—no, all the time we've known each other, so now do it while I'm still wet and ready for you, Stone."