24

Press Play

Alex laid me down on my bed and crawled on top of me, our lips never leaving each other. I edged further up on the bed and he followed, pushing me down into the pillows when we reached them. His hand gripped my thigh and curled it up while his lips softly devoured mine, his tongue playing with mine.

I was unbuttoning his shirt, my hands shaking from excitement. He stilled them, taking the opportunity to do it for me, sitting up to quickly discard it before he descended upon me again. I got a quick glimpse of his body and then noticed something I knew wasn't there before.

"What have we got here?" I said and traced over the new tattoo on his left pec. It was some sort of symbol I didn't recognize, but it looked beautiful, especially against his golden skin.

"Did you know that in Ancient Greek, 'Sophie' stands for wisdom?"

Huh. It was true what they say, you learned something new every day. "I didn't know that."

"This is a symbol of wisdom," He said, looking down at me.

I looked at the symbol which looked like a cross between a ninja star and a flower. "That's for me?"

"Only you, Soph. Only you."

His lips found mine again and I resisted the urge to cry. God, I was just so damn happy, I couldn't believe I had him back in my arms.

My dress was removed, his pants got kicked off. My bra and panties were discarded, same went for his boxers. In a flash we were both naked, lying under my covers, both our bodies aching and grinding to do the thing I knew I had missed more than anything; making our love. Not just any love. Our love.

Alex kissed me down my stomach, pausing at my belly button. He then moved down to the angelic spot between my thighs and parted my legs, groaning at the back of his throat as he met my glistening heat, all of it just for him. "Jesus, Soph. I'm an atheist, but dammit, this right here... it tells me all about Jesus."

I smiled blissfully, but then gasped when I felt him kiss my folds like he was pecking a kiss to my cheek. He repeated, moving lower. "Oh, God..."

How could something so delicate and sweet feel so extreme and wild? He kissed my bundle of nerves, then parted me with two fingers and licked. My back arched and my breath evaporated. When he sucked me into his mouth, I cried out and writhed. My knees started shaking.

God, I had missed this boy.

"You haven't been going to ballet these past months," He murmured in between kissing and drinking me both up and down. "You've lost three inches in the width of your hips."

I moaned loudly as he tilted his head sideways and softly bit into one swollen fold, quickly soothing it with his tongue. "Mm, God. How do you... notice that?"

"I notice everything about you, Soph. Plus, as you probably recall, I loved spending my time in between your legs before..." He paused, letting the sentence hang in the air for me to finish in my head. "It's more cramped down here than before, so to speak, you used to be able to open wider. That means you haven't been doing your ballet, otherwise your hips would've stayed just as flexible."