6

I was not going to freak out about kissing Alexander and here was why;

One, we were drunk.

Two, I had kissed him before whenever he needed to lose a clingy girl.

And three, this wasn't my first kiss, obviously, aka, I didn't lose my shit over kissing a guy.

I did however, lose my shit when my best friend was kissing me for no apparent reason. It was wrong on so many levels, and on one of those levels, I knew that, even in my drunken state.

Which is why I had no idea how we got back to his place or how he managed to get me down on his bed, his mouth still sealed over mine. I must've been drunker than I realized.

My hands were buried in his thick golden locks while my legs were wrapped around his hips. Alex was using one hand to keep most of his weight off me while the other one had grasped my thigh and was pulling up my skintight dress.

– We were going dangerous places.

"Alex," I breathed heavily, managing to break my lips from his for a moment. "Alex, we shouldn't."

"I fucking know, but I don't want to stop," He throatily replied, kissing me down my neck until he reached my cleavage. "I could do so many things to you, Soph. I really could."

Biting my lip to prevent myself from moaning, I dug my fingers into his scalp when his teeth bit into the swell of my breast, simultaneously with his hand going up under my dress, seeking out my inner thigh.

"Ah shit, this is bad," I finally said, exhaling a breath that was somewhat similar to a moan. "So, so, so bad."

"Then why do you feel so good, Sophie?"

My brain was chanting 'stop-stop-stop', but my body was singing 'fuck-fuck-fuck'. I didn't know which one I wanted to listen to, even if I knew which one was the right one. That meant I was deliberately choosing to ruin our friendship over what I knew in Alexander's case would be a one-night-stand.

Yeah, I had to be thoroughly shitfaced.

His hand swooped under my body and then I slowly felt how he dragged the zipper on my back down, all the way to my ass.

"Alex," I whispered, clenching my legs around him. "Should we be doing this? I mean, we're drunk and we've been friends forever..."

"I'm tired of just being your friend, Sophie," He growled, pausing for a moment to meet my eyes. Despite I knew how much he had consumed tonight, his eyes looked sober. "I want to be more than that. Let me."

My thoughts were fighting with each other in a deadly battle; Eight years. Eight years of friendship, and we were going to throw it all away for what? One night of pure ecstasy? Was that worth it? And what the hell was he saying, he was tired of just being my friend? Had he been wanting more all this time? Had his 'harmless' flirting been for real and had I been too blind to notice?

But then what about the other night at Miles's party when he had hooked up with another girl? If he was so crazy about me, why was he still hooking up with dumb bimbos?

"Look at me, Alexander," I said, tugging his head up. "Are you for real with me? Look me in the eyes and tell me you're not playing your best friend in the whole world right now."