They had selected the wedding version of Never Stop by Safetysuit. They swayed slowly back and forth as the music played, lost in the moment with each other. Everyone in room watched as the newlyweds shared their first dance as husband and wife, clearly very much in love.

This is my love song to you
Let every woman know I'm yours
So you can fall asleep each night, babe
And know I'm dreaming of you more

You're always hoping that we make it
You always want to keep my gaze
Well you're the only one I see love
And that's the one thing that won't change

Lucas whispered along in her ear as the song built to the chorus, "I will never stop trying...I will never stop watching as you leave...I will never stop losing my breath...Every time I see you looking back at me...And I will never stop holding your hand...I will never stop opening your door...I will never stop choosing you babe...I will never get used to you..."

Riley leaned close and kissed him, loving the lyrics he was saying to her. Lucas eagerly reciprocated as they continued swaying while they kissed deeply.

And with this love song to you
It's not a momentary phase
You are my life, I don't deserve you
But you love me just the same

And as the mirror says we're older
I will not look the other way
You are my life, my love, my only
And that's the one thing that won't change

Riley and Lucas were so lost in the moment, they kept moving even after the song ended. Eventually their attention was snapped from each other when the DJ announced the next dance.

-

The female guests, including Smackle and Vanessa, in an oasis blue one shoulder dress, gathered on the dance floor for the traditional bouquet toss. Even Maya joined the group, thanks is most part to Riley's incessant coxing. She didn't like these kinds of traditions plus she didn't need it. She had Josh.

The remaining guests took spots around the perimeter of the room to watch. Riley made her way to her tossing position, but she was carrying a microphone in addition to her bouquet.

"So, normally now I would toss my bouquet and the lucky girl who catches it will be the next to get married. But I have something different in mind," Riley announced to her guests before returning the microphone to the DJ before making her way toward the group of eager ladies.

As Riley handed the bouquet to Maya and the DJ started playing a song, the guests gasped and murmured amongst themselves wondering what was going on and what would happen next. Maya was wondering the same thing.

"What is going on??" Maya asked Riley somewhat annoyed at whatever Riley was cooking up. The other women retreated back to the edges of the room, leaving just Riley and Maya in the middle of the dance floor.

"You'll see," Riley answered with a smirk, before quoting something Maya had told her, "He's the one you love more than anyone else in the world and he's your new best friend." Riley hugged Maya before joining Lucas off to the side.

Maya, now alone at the center of the dance floor, turned around panning the room. Then Josh stepped forward from amongst the groomsmen and began walking toward Maya. As he approached her, the song, which Maya realized was Marry Me by Jason Derulo, reached its chorus,

"I'll say will you marry me, I swear that I will mean it..."

Now, what was going on started to wash over Maya, she became emotional covering her mouth with her hand.

"What are you doing?" Maya asked out of reflex, not that she hadn't realized what was going on.

"Maya," Josh responded with a smile, taking her left hand as he got down on one knee in front of her, "I am completely in love with you. I'll love you forever. Ever since I moved to Chicago, I knew I hated even being away from you for a moment. I knew I wanted nothing more than to spend the rest of my life with you. I want the rest of my life to start now. Maya Penelope Hart, will you marry me?"

He pulled a small felt box from his pocked and opened it presenting her with the fairly impressive, intricately detailed sparkler that he had spent so much time picking out for her.

"Yes," Maya breathed as she nodded her head enthusiastically, "Yes, Joshua Gabriel Matthews, I'll marry you." Maya threw her arms around his neck Josh wrapped his arms around her and gleefully spun her around. When he finally put her down, he lovingly kissed her before pulling the ring from its box and sliding it on her ring finger.

Maya admired it for a few moments before they were ambushed by excited loved ones. Riley and Lucas were the first, and then Farkle and Smackle and Zay and Vanessa came over. Shawn, Katy, Cory, Topanga, Amy, Alan, and the rest of the Matthews family joined in the celebration. There were hugs all around before the DJ intervened.

"Riley and Lucas, would like to share the next dance with anyone else who is in love," the DJ announced before playing All Of Me by John Legend, causing the clump at the center on the dance floor to disperse, the couples finding each other. The newlyweds and the couples that had been married for years danced along with the newly-engaged and dating couples. They all swayed along as the music swelled.

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you...

Songs Used:

Proposal Inspired By: