[0.2 - first day]

Start from the beginning

"Class, these are our new students, Allison Argent and Jack Frost. Please do the best to make them feel welcome." The man introduced as Jack and Allison both walked to the two empty seats that were right next to each other. Sitting down, Jack felt pairs of eyes staring intently at him. Their piercing gazes had him facing directly forward, already knowing the reactions to his name.

Jack looked to his side to see Allison receiving a pen from a boy who had shaggy hair. As Jack began to look away, he and the boy made eye contact. Scott felt chills going throughout his body as the white haired boy stared at him. Scott felt the classroom drop in temperature but simply gazed away from the new boy and wrapped his hands around himself. Thus, class went on as Jack listened intently to his English teacher.

Class had lasted a good fifty minutes before the intermission between each class started. Thankfully, the school had provided him a locker unlike in Minnesota where you had to enter a raffle and win one. Looking at his locker number, Jack had no idea where to start so he began to look around him for someone to help. Letting out a frustrated sigh, Jack began to walk with his face buried into his schedule.

A few minutes later, Jack felt a hand clasp onto his shoulder. Turning around, he came face to face with the teenage boy from yesterday. The boy was smiling at him, whilst the shaggy haired boy stood behind him. Jack was going to speak, but was soon caught off by the boy be remembered to be Stiles.

"Need help?" He asked, as Jack nodded and handed over his locker combination and number. Stiles nodded as he suddenly turned direction and began to walk with the other two boys following. Finally they had reached their destination, Stiles handed Jack his papers as he began to put in his combination. There was an awkward silence until Jack yanked the lock and unhooked it from the hole, letting him open his locker and discard his contents into it.

"So where did you move from?" Scott asked, stepping out from behind Stiles, "I'm Scott by the way." Turning around, the blue eyed boy made stared briefly into Scott's eyes and turned away and saw Allison and Lydia staring intently at Jack.

"Minnesota." Jack stated, giving him a smile.

"Large temperature change I'm guessing." Stiles laughed, trying to break the awkward tension that Jack was giving off. It was clear the boy would rather be alone, but Stiles wouldn't have it. This was somewhat his chance to not forget be in the depths of being branded a nerd.

"Tell me about it." Jack chuckled, as he slammed his locker shut and locked it. Before the three could continue to talk, a girl walked up to them with a pestered look.

"Can someone tell me how a girl who's here for five minutes and she's already hanging out with Lydia's clique?" She asked, staring between Scott and  Stiles.

"Because she's hot... Beautiful people herd together." Stiles stated as he stared very obviously at the red haired girl and the boy who had his arm wrapped around her waist. Allison was watching with shy eyes as her eyes striped to concentrate anywhere else besides the couple in front of her.

The girl who was talking to Stiles, made eye contact with Jack, turning a light scarlet color. She turned towards Stiles and spoke, "Then why isn't he with them?"

Jack's eyebrows raised as he smiled softly to the girl, while Stiles began to find something to say.

"We got to him first," Stiles explained as he threw his arm around Jacks' shoulders, "saving him from Jackass."