the turret

After the personality core was done moving away the cutout, the turret now felt like they would be able to have a friendly conversation.  "Um, well, why didn't you attack me earlier when I came around the corner?" asked Wheatley. "Because" said the turret, "I'm different". "So" replied Wheatley, "what should I call you, seeing as your 'different' then the other turrets?". "When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade" said the turret. "What does that mean? sounds like somebody that used to be around, but she was shut down a long time ago, how could you know about her?" wondered Wheatley to himself. "Her name is Caroline... remember that." said the turret with another strange remark. "I think I will be leaving now" said Wheatley to himself as he slowly backed away. As he was moving away, the floor of the testing chamber suddenly fell away, sending the turret falling down a deep, deep, hole...

The woman had survived the fall and was now walking along the hall she had fallen into. When she discovered a device that looked very familiar to her. She pressed a button on the underside and it began to glow a radiant orange. She walked a bit farther and saw something made out of glass. As she walked over to inspect the thing made out of glass, she saw it was covered by all types of debris and other stuff that had fallen on it over the years. She walked over the debris and suddenly the floor collapsed around her, plunging her into the testing chamber. As she looked around, she realized that she had been here before...

The turret wasn't very happy with the predicament it had gotten into, falling into a chamber so old, the turret almost thought it was outside. But it knew that Aperture was all underground, except for the entrance to the laboratories, which were well hidden from the public. It searched it's surroundings and noticed something it did not like. "Her name is Caroline" the turret said with fear, "remember that".

Back in the chamber the woman had fallen into, she heard the voice from the fake moat-ell room she had been in, "testing will begin in five" said the voice "four...three...two...one...testing begins now" the voice said as a big blue hole... "portal" thought the woman as she walked through the portal to the other side... into a big testing chaim-ber...

Wheatley was still searching when he came to a conclusion, "she must've fallen into one of the old testing tracks." he thought aloud...

these tests were pretty easy in the woman's mind. almost as if she had been in here before... maybe this was part of the berane damage the little core was talking about. as she passed from one chain-bar to the other, she kept hearing these strange remarks from a voice she had heard in the moat-ell room...