"No, it's okay." The man told him as he gently pushed my hand away. "You've helped to protect my country, thank you."

I gave the man a small, flustered smile as I placed the money back into my bag. "Well uh... again, thank you for the ride."

The man gave me a kind smile, tossing a small nod my way as he walked back to the van. "It was my pleasure, Ma'am."

I watched as the kind man drove away before I actually turned my head, looking at the good side of what used to be the wonderful S.T.A.R. Labs. Letting out a small sigh, I smoothed out the wrinkles on my blanket before placing my hands on top of the two wheels next to me, and I began to wheel myself to the entrance.

As I neared the large doors that allowed me to enter the building, I noticed that there was a keypad. And it was at that moment that I knew... I had absolutely no idea what the code was.

"Just great." I mumbled as I pulled the brake lever, and staring up at the keypad in distress. "You could've just asked for the stupid—"

As a creaking noise rang out, I jumped in my chair as the two doors in front of me hissed opened. I let out a sigh of relief, and I undid the breaks before I gave a small wave to the camera in the corner.

"Thank you, Cisco." I said to myself as I finally emerged the building, and the doors shut tightly behind me. "Now, if I'm remembering correctly, I go this way."

I turned to the right, beginning my journey throughout S.T.A.R. Labs. I wasn't even halfway down the hallway before pounding footsteps neared me, and a shadowed silhouette came running towards me.

"Reagan!"

A smile formed on my face as I heard the familiar voice, and I held my hand out as the person came to a skidding stop in front of me.

"Cisco!" I smiled at the excited man-boy in front of me, and he let out a laugh.

"Oh... my god." He panted out as he leaned against his knees. "You're... finally... here."

"Yes, Cisco." I nodded my head as I let out a small laugh. "I'm finally here. How have you been?"

"I've been... good." Cisco pulled me in for a quick hug before he stepped back, still panting slightly for air. "Man, I'm not made for running."

"Hands above your head." I instructed as I rose my own arms into the air. "It'll help, go on."

Cisco nodded his head, and he complied to the instructions, but only for about five seconds. "Okay, now that you're here, lets go!"

Cisco wrapped his hands around the bars on the back of my chair, and he wheeled me towards an elevator. "Caitlin's going to be so happy." He said.

I felt another smile form on my face, and as the elevator lowered us to the proper floor, I folded my hands in my lap. "So, Cisco, how has everything been since... you know."

I trailed off at the end, knowing that Cisco knew exactly what I meant. "Well, things could be going better." He told me. "We did meet someone new though, so that helps I guess."

"Really?" I rose an eyebrow, and I tilted my head back to look at Cisco. "What's their name? Are they nice?"

"His name is Barry." Cisco told me, and just then the elevator dinged, so he wheeled me off and towards another hallway. "You'll meet him tomorrow, probably."