Epilogue

R O W A N

All the memories we share.... I was currently flipping through the photo albums of Sabrina and I. Sabrina had her arms wrapped around my waist with her head on my shoulder looking at the pictures also.

"Ooo see the time we went to that photo shoot." She pointed to the picture of me and her.

"See that picture of you for  when we went to Disney world

"See that picture of you for  when we went to Disney world."

"It was super fun when we went

"It was super fun when we went. Remember when we met Mickey and Cinderella. The kids would have loved that." Sabrina said. Just then our adopted son and daughter  ran into the room. "We heard that we would have loved something show us." Said Jacob.

I laughed and hoisted him up on my lap. Sabrina did the same with Alice. "See you would have loved going to Disney World wouldn't you?" I said and pointed to the picture. "Mommy I would have loved that pleaseeee take us!" Begged Alice.

"Yeah pleaseeee!" Said Jacob. "Ok, ok. We'll take you guys some time this month. "Yay!" They both cheered.

"Look at that picture of us Jacob!" I said

"Look at that picture of us Jacob!" I said. "We look so adorable in the picture."

"You look fine, I looked stunning and adorable." Said Jacob smiling. I rolled my eyes and continued looking at our photo album.

"Aww that was such a long time ago when we were at Shelby's party

"Aww that was such a long time ago when we were at Shelby's party."

"We were such weirdos."

"And we still are." I pointed out.

"This photo was one of my favorite photo shoots for when I was doing YouTube

"This photo was one of my favorite photo shoots for when I was doing YouTube. It was my profile picture for such a long time. I never wanted to change it!"

"Before you looked amazing Rowan." Sabrina said and pecked my cheek. "Yuck!" Said Jacob. "Smooching is gross!" Said Alice as she stuck her tongue out. "Times like this makes you know your gonna miss them this for when their teenagers."

"This is cute too

"This is cute too."

"Mommy where are you and moms wedding day pictures? Said Jacob. "That's in a different photo album these pictures are when I was a youtuber and your mom was my popular new girlfriend."

"Did you face any problems in your relationship or was it just perfect?" Alice asked. "Should we tell them?" I asked Sabrina. She nodded and I started the story.

"Well me and mom just for over a fight with Lizzy and Eva after they set me up.."

"Excuse me.. Sorry to break up this love feast but I believe your kissing my girlfriend Rowan. It's fine I forgive you Sabrina just stay away from her." Lizzy said

I rolled my eyes at her. Does she really think Sabrina is going to be her girlfriend? But then again ... Sabrina did break up me for her. I shook my head trying to get these thoughts out.

"Sabrina I love you. We could have a family don't go to her." Sabrina nodded and hugged me.

------

Come on kids it's getting late time for bed. "Awww." They both said in union. "But I wanna hear more of you and mommy's relationship. "I'll tell you about how I met her some other time.

They nodded and went to get ready for bed. I looked over to Sabrina and smiled. "Heart and soul, I fell in love with you heart and soul. The way a fool would do wildly. Because you held me tight and stole a kiss in the night." She smiled at me and kissed my lips.

"I feel the same way and you'll always be my YouTube Idol"

-------------

The end is here guys your probably heart broken that I ended this but I with this new book coming out in April I wouldn't want to be updating 3 books. It's too much work. My internet stopped working so I couldn't update on Wednesday and Friday like I always do but hey I'm back. My internet still isn't in the best condition so I can't guarantee any new updates any time soon. No my next book will not end at 20 chapters it will have 40 chapters. They all are already written or just need to be finished because I prewrite a lot. See you guys I hope you enjoyed this book. You can always check out my book Love Me Already. So for the last time guys Vote, Comment, Follow! .... Kisses <3