Would You Go On A Date With Me?

Sabrina POV

I sighed as I started to pack some of my stuff. Rowan went to hang out with Shelby so I wouldn't be seeing her any time now.

I feel like time has passed. I don't even know what to do after I go back to New York. Return to my normal life?

But my normal life doesn't include Rowan. I frowned at the thought and continued packing. Would Rowan text me? Or just leave me alone?

Ugh all of these thoughts are negative , of course she will text you she kissed you on the beach!

Well not really just a quick peck. So Tomorrow I'm leaving but Rowan is staying one more day because she has to hang out with the other contest winners.

I zipped up the suitcase and went over to the couch. I turned on the T.V. and watched an episode of supernatural.

-------

Rowan POV

"Do you think these will be nice?" I asked Shelby. We were in a flower shop trying to get the perfect flowers for me to ask Sabrina out.

"I think roses will be good because who doesn't love roses?"

True. I thought to myself. "Roses it is!"
After buying the flowers we went to get lunch. "I hope you don't mind us hanging out is just me trying to get stuff for a perfect day with Sabrina."

"No problem I think it's cute that you guys like each other."

"Next should we get her a gift basket?"

"Yeah but not a teddy bear because it would be nice if you win one for her."

I nodded. I can't wait to ask Sabrina she's too cute! I can't wait to call her mine one day. Hopefully she'll accept my invitation.

"Do you think she'll say yes?" I asked.

"Definitely she obviously likes you too and if not forget her there's many more fish in the sea."

"I agree, but I only want one of those fish and that's Sabrina. She's beautiful, funny, great sense of humor! She's everything you could dream of!"

"Hold on buddy." She laughed. "You like her a lot I can see that so we definitely have to make this the best thing ever!"

"Yeah!" I screamed and laughed along with her.

-------

I stood nervously outside Sabrina's hotel room door. I looked around the corner and Shelby gave me a thumbs up.

I knocked on the door and waited for her to answer.

"Coming!" I heard her angelic voice say. I stood there and waited with a bouquet of roses and a gift basket filled with fragrances and sweet candy.

The door handle twisted and reveled the girl of my dreams. Her eyes widened at the sight.

"Hey Sabrina, I was wondering If you would like to go on a date?"

She looked excited for a second but then it faded. "But , I'm leaving tomorrow but your staying for awhile longer."

"Then can we go when I get back to New York?"

She smiled, "Definitely." She took the flowers and the gift basket out of my hand and kissed my cheek.

"See you then." She blushed and closed her room door.

Shelby rushed around the corner and we jumped around holding hands squealing. "We totally have to hang out after Vid con."

"Yeah I'm sure I could visit you!"

"Awesome!" We rejoiced for a little while longer before we returned to a rooms to go to sleep.

------

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Vote, Comment, Follow! Pic above is totally Sabrina's reaction to Rowan Bye Kisses <3