"Actually he is my fiance." Louis said and I saw her eyes widened. Shit that is not good... She stood there frozen for a second or so until her face broke out into a massive smile.

"Finally!!!!!!" She screamed before attacking us in a hug. I was shocked and frozen in the spot as she pulled away.

"My boy is finally going to settle down!! Taken you long enough!!!" She said before smacking Louis on the head. He pouted and cuddled into me and I chuckled wrapping my arms around him.

"Come on then Jaden, why don't we go get tea ready?" Jay asked, holding her hand out to Jaden who looked at me and I nodded. He took her hand and walked inside with Jay and Louis turned to me.

"You okay?" He asked and I nodded.

"Overwhelmed I think. She is rather intimidating at first..." I said and he chuckled.

"Always looking out for her boy you know." He said before dragging me into the house. As we walked down the hallway, I examined all the pictures of when Louis and his sisters were little.

"You were definitely a cute child." I whispered into his ear and he blushed bright red. We walked into what looked like the kitchen to see Jaden sitting on the counter, rambling away to Jay like he has known her forever. He was a very talkative child.

"One or two sugars Harry?" Jay asked.

"One please." I said back standing behind Louis and wrapping my arms around him tightly and resting my chin on his shoulder.

"So how did you two meet?" Jay asked.

"Actually we met at Disney land. Jaden's favourite character is actually Peter Pan." Louis said and Jay smiled.

"So what brings you back here?" She asked and Louis looked down.

"Uh things weren't going so well at work... And one thing lead to another... I quit. Not on purpose... I guess. Anyways, Harry offered me to stay with him so here I am." Louis said and he watched as Jay smiled.

"Where is the sisters?" Louis suddenly asked, as Jay handed us the tea she made.

"Uni and school!" Jay said.

"Awww I wanted to see them!!" Louis whined.

"You can see them later. Lottie should be home in a couple of hours." Jay said and Louis smiled. We all walked into the living room and sat down, Jaden coming to sit on my lap. I smiled and placed my tea on the table next to the couch and wrapped my arms around Jaden. Louis and his mum kept chatting away as Jaden rested his head on my chest.

"What's wrong bud?" I whispered and he looked up at me with confusion.

"If you and Louis get married, do I have to call Jay grandma?" He asked and I smiled.

"You won't have to bud." I said and he nodded.

"Would I have to call Louis dad?" He asked and I frowned.

"You don't have to bud. You can call him whatever you want to call him." I said and he nodded.

"I just don't want to hurt his feelings dad. What if I hurt him if I don't call him dad?" Jaden asked and I smiled.

"Hey, I'm your dad okay. It will take time bud and you will never hurt him." I whispered, poking his sides making him giggle. I hugged him close to me and kissed his forehead.

"So how long have you known each other?" Jay suddenly asked, catching my attention.

"Uh..." I started looking at Louis for help.

"3 Weeks." Louis said and I jumped when Jay choked on her tea.

"3 Weeks?!" She exclaimed after her coughing fit.

"Are you two crazy!?!?!?!" She shouted, standing up. I looked at Louis wide eyed as Jaden cuddled into my chest more.

"Mum please. Just chill." Louis said.

"Louis!!! You barely know him!!!! How the hell can you get married to him?!" Jay pointed at me and I sighed. Jaden looked up at me with wide eyes and I nodded slowly.

"Listen, I know its been a short amount of time..." I trailed off when she glared at me.

"Louis! How can you be so stupid!! Do you even know him? How do you even know that's his kid?!" She shouted and thats when I stood up, keeping Jaden close to me.

"You can insult me as much as you want, but to bring my son into this, you have another thing coming. I came because Louis wanted to see you, but I am not staying any longer." I said before walking towards the door.

"Harry!! Harry wait!" Louis stopped me at the door.

"Don't go..." He said and I sighed.

"I will pick you up tomorrow." I said and Louis looked down.

"Are we still good? I can't lose you..." He said. Jaden nudged me slightly and I sighed, taking Louis' face in my hands and kissing him deeply before pulling away.

"I love you. But until your mother understands, I can't be here." I whispered.

"She will understand. I promise." He said and I smiled, as he kissed me again. He bent down and hugged Jaden tightly before Jaden and I walked out.

"Come on bud, its just you and me now." I whispered looking back at the house where Louis was stood by the door. I had a feeling it was all going to end in tears...