He was nervous.looks like he's the one with the sweaty armpits after all and I hope they smell.

Tasha he said you're beautiful!

I thought to myself.I spoke too very soon!.Q was right and I never doubted her for a second.Just kidding,I need to apologise to my friend.I finally turned my frown upside down.

It's kinda weird for a boy to say you're 'beautiful',but a lot worse to think he said you're ugly.

"You're smiling?" He said more as a question I guess.

"I thought you were saying the opposite!" I laughed but deep down I could have sworn he thought I was ugly.

"What?You?,No way!"he exclaimed and I was relieved.

"I have to go!"I sighed as I gestured to a figure standing at the front door.

And the reason I apply the word 'figure' is because I never saw Rachel Williams so furious.

"Whoah she is so mad!"Alex whispered as we both looked at her and if looks could kill, me and him would be 6f under and cold dead.

"That's my mom!" I nodded towards her.

"You have to go!"Alex got out of the car and I followed him.

"Should I go and greet her?" He was nervous again but more like he's going to wet his pants.

"Next time buddy!"I sighed as I walked into the Williams premises

"Goodluck!" Alex whispered loud enough so I could hear him and he got in the driver's side and drove off.

Leaving me all alone...

Okay taking big breaths I slowly walk towards mom and I totally feel the negative energy between us.

"Hey," I greeted.

"Hey is all you've got!" She went inside as I followed her.

"Mom look I'm sorry,"I apologised feeling horrible.

"Sorry for what?" She broke down.

"Mom don't cry,please don't cry," I comforted her.

"Is it because I'm going on a vacation?" She asked.

I hate it when she cries,probably the first time I made her feel this way.

"No it's not,don't say that!" I gave her a glass of water and she accepted it.

"Then why the sudden change of behaviour?,I can stay just say the words," she exhaled.

"Behaviour?" I wondered.

"Yes,detentions,wondering around with bad boys and coming home this late,you know how over protective I am and you didn't bother calling me!" She exclaimed.

"I'm sorry and I know how important this trip is for you!, and i wouldn't do it on purpose.Now stop crying and let's go to bed," I sighed as she pulled me into her arms.

"I don't like him,"she whispered.

"Me too!" We laughed but half of me didn't agree with my statement and I don't know why.

"Then why are you hanging out with him?" She asked as we went upstairs.

"Long story but I promise to tell you when you come back from Hawaii," we stopped in front of my room.

"You know how much I love you right?" She kissed my forehead.

"Always have and always will!" I closed the door.