Part 25 - Problems in love & friendship... part 2

<------ CLICK VOTE ^^ baka makalimutan niyo ^^ ahahaha X9

_____________________________________________________________________________

"I don't know what to say. Seriously, I'm speechless." I said but I can sense something here. Loneliness...

"Then you don't have to say anything. Just go to your room at malapit na ang next lesson nyo." he said and smile.... umalis na lang ako. Nakita ko si Kristel na naghihintay sa pinto. (sa mga readers na nakalimot, si Kristel ang naging GF ni Lance habang inlove pa sa kanya si Sofia. look at Part 1-3 for more info.)

~~~~~meanwhile, Lance POV~~~~

"A big liar indeed, kaya lagi kang nasasaktan eh." sabi ni Kristel pagkapasok sa room. At linock ang pinto. para wlang makakarinig ng paguusapan.

"Eavesdropping is worser you know." I said. and sighed. Did she saw through me?

"You like her right? Kaya nga nag-break tayo. Dahil sa kanya." she said but there no such thing as sarcasm in her voice. I love Kristel but something happened that caused our break-up. then she smiled again. "Oh but don't worry, no hard feelings... Pero are you sure this is better?" she asked. Worried.

"Yeah, I want her to be happy like how happy I was when our relationship started because of her help." I said.

"Was." she repeated, but theres no sarcasm in her voice. "That's a very appropriate word."

"Kristel, there's something I want to tell you but-" she cut my sentenced.

"I know, I know" she said...I don't know how to respond, How should I respond?

"I know this is better, wla nman na akong magagawa para mahulog uli sya sakin dahil si Alex na tlga ang nasa isip nya. Ayaw kong maipit siya sa amin." I said.

"You know." she looked up at the ceiling to keep her tears from falling. "You know, I'm still very thankful that you can still talk to me this way, and I'm the only one who can see the president of the student council in his vulnerable state." she said and look at me and smile.

"Come here." I open my arms for her. She became confuse. "Kaibigan parin naman kita diba? I need your comfort." then she come closer then hug me tightly. 

"You can cry you know. Ako lang nman itong kasama mo." she said and slightly laugh. "Don't worry." she said while patting my head. "Crying doesn't make you a less manly." she assured. This is the reason why I can still be strong even with a heart broken. Dahil nandito siya. PERO, at the same time siya rin ang reason bakit heartbroken ako.... Siguro mas maganda ng hindi niya malaman para macomfort niya ako.

I wish she knows that Sofia is not the reason why I'm crying right now. Its her.

_____________________________________________________________________________

To be continued...

be my fan :P

don't forget to comment and vote!!! thank you very much for READING!!!

abangan nyo ang next story ko ^^ starring Nathaniel and the Girl na pinaguusapan nilang tatlo (Alex, Sofia, Nathaniel) ^^