Sephiroth

A/N: Friday's update! I decided to turn three separate stories into a series. It explores the idea that one wings are rather...sensitive to stimulation. First off it Sephiroth, and Angeal is next. Genesis' will take a while because it will be the naughty one >:3 I take no responsibility for the fact that you view of their wings will now be ruined. This follow no canonical timeline in the slightest.

 Sephiroth could be kind of moody when he came home from a mission. He threw his stuff near the door and stormed off to the bedroom. You had just been innocently reading your book in the living room before you heard him come in rather violently. Quiety, you tip-toed over to the bedroom to see him lying face down on the bed, his argent locks splayed everywhere. He could be moody, but being his girlfriend, you had basic immunity from an outburst.

"Sephy?" You crooned, walking over to the bed and crawling onto it. He responded with a soft grunt, no words. You sat down next to him, concerned. "Do you need anything to relax? Would a back massage help?" He shifted his head to glance back at you, his cat-like eyes holding what almost looked like malice. When he turned his head back to its previous position, you could read that he had given you the go-ahead. You had learned to read his body language.

You straddled his back and started to work your fingers into his shoulder, working at the tense muscles. While you were no massuse, you liked to think that you could do a decent job. As you started to feel his tension unravel, you could hear him making soft sounds of approval. Feeling empowered, you started to work around his shoulder blades.

Knowing to be gentle, you started on his left one. The SOLDIER was basically purring at this point, happy as a lark. After you felt confident that you had done a succesful job on the first one, you started to work on his right one. Sephiroth started to twitch a little, his right shoulder blade being more sensitive than the other. But he was still just as happy as he had been.

Just let it all go...

Poomf.

In response to your touches, his one wing appeared to be more than happy to rise to the occasion. It came out in a flurry of black feathers that scattered themselves all over the room. A hot blush painted Sephiroth's cheeks as he realized what had just happened.

"Oh dear..." You squeaked, "I didn't know that I was making you that happy, Sephy."