A familiar face

Y/N's POV

after I said that a girl with purple hair approached me. I analyzed her why does she look familiar??? It's like I met her before... "Y/N?" She asked I gasped "Akira?!" We were both in tears and we hugged each other. All the other guild member's mouths were opened onced again. Gray walked to my figure and asked "How do you two know each other???" "Well..."

Akira's POV

I was with my dad...acnologia and I heard a branch snapped. It was near us." Dad can I check what it is?" I said with my 6 year old voice. "Okay but be careful...if it's a monster you already know how to defeat it." He said. As I check what it was it was a h/l h/c girl and she looked lost...she was also crying I went near her she was afraid "W-who are y-you?! A-are you g-going t-to k-kill m-me t-to?!" She cried out. "No I'm not going to kill you. And by the way why are you crying? Are you lost? And what's your name?" I asked her. "Y-Y/N L/N." She stuttered. "And I don't have a family nor home anymore..." she said while crying once again. "Shh...there there that's okay. Say, you can just live with me and my dad and you can also tell us what's wrong me and my dad will be your new family!" I said flashing a childish grin. "O-okay." She replied. And eversince that day Akira was Y/N's older step-sister while acnologia was Y/N's stepfather. When acnologia disappeared Y/N was nowhere to be found. While on the other hand Akira traveled to Magnolia and joined the guild fairy tail.

Y/N's POV

"That's it." Akira said all of them were like 'really?! You were both trained by acnologia?!' Or 'Oh my gosh there could never be two people to be trained by one dragon!' Meh...but I'm so happy to see her again!

****************************
A/N: Anyways sorry if this chapter was just a flashback! And as requested Kikuno11400 here is my drawing of Mavis!

****************************A/N: Anyways sorry if this chapter was just a flashback! And as requested Kikuno11400 here is my drawing of Mavis!

Sayonara baguettes!
-Me_Is_An_OTAKU