Prologue

An established shot of New York is shown. By the looks of things it seemed to be deserted. The cars are deserted too with mosses growing on them. A man walked in between the cars. He was carrying a loaded short gun along with a back pack. His name is Kron. He seems to be the only man left in the city in search of supplies. He held a white mouse in his purse. He started talking with the mouse which seemed not to understand anything he was saying. Being a lonely man you can do crazy things. He got to a grocery store which still had a lot in stock and refilled hits back pack. As he was going back, an alien done surfaced from the clouds in a distant part of the street. He seemed to be wearing a hood which was laced with iron fragments. All he did was stand beside a car. The drone scanned the area but found nothing. It left the area. Kron ran towards the forest. He got to a cave in the forest. He got to the extreme part of the cave)
Kron: Sarah 3179. (an electronic voice answered him)
Voice: Welcome Mr Kron. (The end of the cave opened like an elevator door. The internal part was like a house. The only difference was that it had a lab.)
Author's note: Sorry this part was short. This is just an intro into the real story. I hope you enjoy it.