Chapter 24: I forgive you

(Lety's POV)
I lied......well kind of. I told Sean that (Y/N) didn't have a boyfriend.....well technically she didn't! She was/is "seeing" someone. Well they are on and off.....its difficult.
"So what are you going to do, Sean?" I asked taking another sip of my shake.
"I-I don't know. I think I-," Sean was cut off mid sentence because his phone started vibrating.
"Who is that?" I asked trying to peek at his phone.
"Wiishu," Jack said sighing,"I will be back." Jack stood up and walked outside.
(Jack's POV)
Wiishu was calling. I stood up and walked outside. I stared at my phone wondering if I should pick up. I did.
"Jack?! Where are you?! Did you crash?" Wiishu asked in a worried voice. I smiled.
"Wiishu I am fine,"I sighed.
"Jack what is wrong? You can tell me," Wiishu whispered softly. My eyes watered.
"It's (Y/N) she.......she is alive," I began to choke up.
"What? How is that possible?" Wiishu asked.
"I don't know. That's why I'm so confused. I love you Wiishu so so much. But with (Y/N)........it's different," tears started running down my cheeks.
"Its ok Jack," Wiishu said,"I totally understand. Not saying I agree but I understand. What you have with (Y/N) is special and pure. Don't let anyone or anything tear you guys apart. I have to go. I am going to start packing my stuff," Wiishu sighed. I couldn't believe how calm she was.
"Good-bye Jack...........I love you," the line went dead. I should have said something. I feel to my knees and started crying into my hand. Lety came running out.
"What are you doing!? Get up!" Lety said whisper shouting. I looked up at her tears in my eyes. Her eyes widen as she rushed to my side and hugged me.
"Sh-she- we broke up," I said hugging her back.
"Shh it's ok,"she pulled away from me and looked into my eyes,"let's go get (Y/N)."
(Time skip Jack's POV)
I hoped the plan will work. Lety went to get (Y/N) and trick her into meeting me. I paced back and forth in Mark's living room. Gloria walked in carrying a couple of boxes. She was moving in with Mark.
"Sean calm down. Don't worry once she gets her she will tell is everything," Gloria said smiling warmly. I nodded thankfully to Gloria. She nodded back and made her way up stairs with the boxes.
I bit my lip......why were they taking so long? I grabbed my phone and called Lety.
"Hi mom!" Lety said once she picked up.
"Mom? Lety it's me Jac-" she cut me off.
"Yeah mom (Y/N) is in the car with me right now," Lety said quickly. She was trying to hide talking to me.
"Oh right....anyway how long till ye get here?" I asked.
"5 minutes," Lety said. My eyes widened.
"I'll see you soon," I said.
"Love you too mom. Bye!" Lety hung up.
I was even more nervous now.
(Lety's POV)
(Y/N) looked at me. "What did your mom want?"
"She wanted to know how long to put popcorn in," I said nervously.
"Oh," (Y/N) looked out the window. We pulled up to Mark's driveway. I saw (Y/N)'s eyes widen.
"What are we doing here?" She growled. I locked the doors so she could not get out.
"(Y/N) please," I whispered.
"No Lety! You know what they did!" (Y/N) said hitting the dashboard with her palm.
"Give them a chance! To hear their side of the story!" I yelled back. (Y/N) sighed.
"10 minutes," (Y/N) sighed.
(Jack's POV)
I saw their car pull up to the driveway. My heart was pounding through my chest. Everyone was already in the living room waiting. Once Lety knocked on the door. I immediately opened the door smiling. (Y/N) looked the same. Beautiful.
"You have 10 minutes," (Y/N) said pushing past me and walking into the living room. Lety and I followed her.
"10 minutes starts now," (Y/N) looked at me annoyed. I just stood there realizing I didn't know what to ask.
"First is first. Why do you hate us?" Gloria asked. (Y/N) turned to Gloria.
"You know why," (Y/N) growled. Gloria eyes narrowed.
"No we don't! We wouldn't be asking if we did!" Gloria growled. (Y/N) sighed.
"Because you left me! I was in the hospital dying and you guys just left me!" (Y/N)'s eyes watered.
"Left you? We left because the doctors said you were dead," Mark said. (Y/N)'s eyes widened.
"They told me that you left because you didn't want to pay for my treatment," (Y/N) said.
"And ye believed that?" I asked.
"Well......you weren't there so all evidence pointed to that," (Y/N) said.
"(Y/N) I love ye. I would pay 15 million dollars if it was just to recover something like a broken leg for ye," I said. (Y/N) eyes watered.
"You weren't there.....times up," (Y/N) started to walk out.
"(Y/N) wait!" I called and ran after her. She quickly turned around. Once I reached her I pulled her in and kissed her. Her eyes widen. I pulled away.
"(Y/N) I'm sorry," I said looking into her eyes.
"I-I-I forgive you....," with that she pulled me in for another kiss.