Mentally insane.

"Bella?" Dad asked, waving his hand in front of my face.

"Huh? What?"

"I asked what you went to see."

"Oh, sorry. Um, we saw that new Bruce Willis movie. Red 2?"

"Oh, awesome. It looks pretty good."

"It was," I nodded, thinking of something else to say. "A lot of explosions."

"Always in Bruce Willis movies."

I nodded, sitting down at the breakfast bar and rested my chin in my hands.

"Whoa, Bella, what happened to your face?" He asked, reaching out and touched my cheek.

"Oh, um, Jackie and I were fooling around hitting each other with pillows. I don't even remember what I hit it on, but it was my fault because I was laughing so hard."

"Geez, be careful sweetie. That looks like it hurt."

"It did." I said softly, hugging Justin's sweatshirt to me.

"Well it looks like it's healing up pretty well."

I nodded again, covering it with my palm, biting down on my lip as I stared at the counter.

"So how's Justin? Are you spending a lot of time with him now that you're out of school?"

"Yeah, he took me to Firefly on Friday, that was nice."

"Really? Firefly, huh?"

"Yeah, it was really good. I hadn't even heard of shrimp and grits."

"Yeah, those are pretty good."

"Hey sis," Josh said, kissing my cheek right before I jumped a little, his hands grabbing my shoulders to steady me. "Sorry."

"It's ok." I let out a small laugh, looking at Dad watching me.

Oh no. This is not good. What if he doesn't believe me? What'll happen?

If he finds out he'll blame everything on Justin. Everything.

"Isabelle, are you sure you're ok?"

"Yeah Dad, I'm fine." I assured him, shrugging my shoulders. "I just didn't hear him. I'm cool."

"Alright." He sighed, looking back at the eggs in the pan.

I really had to pull it together.

_________________

*Justin*

2:43 PM

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" Hunter asked, nodding his head out of the garage.

"Sure." I nodded, wiping off my hands after I had sat down the tool I was holding, looking over at him. "What's up?"

"Manny man. He left town for like a week, and John told me he's bringing back some people. Some serious people."

"What else is he going to do? He tried once."

"I don't know, but this thing isn't over. He's planning something big, and I don't know what the hell it is, but you really pissed him off, we all did."

"Bella and I are leaving at the end of the week. When is he coming back?"

"I have no idea. No one does. It could be a week, it could be a month. But shit is about to get real."

"It was real before!" I groaned, running a hand through my hair, kicking at a dumpster.

"You know what I mean."