DARKNESS..

(Randy's POV)
What have I done? Oh god I can never forgive myself for this I was in my room with a bottle of whiskey in my hands taking an amount of sips I sat on my bed zoned out thinking on how brie's and I relationship would be so goddamn perfect...

It was hopeless of me finding her I..I can't find her I screwed up I can never forgive myself I left my thoughts I was still angry with myself that I threw my bottle across the wall...

Splattering everywhere I cried and cried this wasn't some petty break it I broke Bries heart what's worst she has my unborn child in her stomach...

(Brie's POV)
I was at my doctors appointment checking up on the baby I felt like my stomach was getting bigger and bigger I should be experiencing this with randy, Randy should be here with me but no he's with another woman maybe planning their wedding...

I'm such a fool for falling for him "Brianna Monique Garcia colace?" The nurse asked I looked up and got up and went to a room she checked my weight and height I gain a few pounds I just want my healthy baby that's all that matters ...

After I waited a few minutes the doctor came in to check on the baby's heart baby..

I laid back as she put this gel on my belly and had this stick she began to rub it I saw on the screen the tiny little  baby in my belly I began to tear up not because I saw my child on screen but randy isn't here...

My heart broke into a million of pieces....

But I had faced the fact he isn't here not anymore...

*few days later at raw*
I went to the wwe doctors to check up on some things if my body is damage and if I was able to fight after the baby came...

I was with my sister at catering "so have you told Bryan?'' She asked "uh yeah we broke off the engagement " I said Nicole gave me a weak smile "I'm glad I'm gonna be an auntie" she said excitingly...

I smiled at her "I was wondering if you want to come to my next doctors appointment 2 weeks?" I asked ...

"Hell yes!!" She said we both laughed but I stopped laughing when randy showed up we made eye connection but I looked away...

"Um Nicole I have to go and meet up with the wwe doctor " I said I got up and left as I left passing by Randy I took deep breaths...

I walked to docs office after a few minutes in there I left but Randy pulled me close to him and kissed me but I pulled away slapping him...

"Don't ever do that to me ever again" I said firmly as my eyes began to water..

"Why didn't you tell me" he said "I was going to but you stabbed me in the back by proposing to Kim" I said in disgust...

"Aren't you still engaged to Bryan?" He asked "don't bring up bullsh*t me and him broke off the engagement"I said "brie please take..take me back I can change please take me back"he said begging...

I looked him dead in the eye "your dead to me you broke my heart not once but twice..." I said "you screwed up" I said ...

"I have my rights too you know" he said "I will not let Kim have my child!!! You hear me" I said raising my voice "you broke me I was going to tell you that day at raw but your fiancé came in and ruined it" I said walking away from him ...

"Dont blame Kim she had nothing to do with this " he said..

I stopped walking "Your right I should blame the jackass who propose to her" I said and walked off ...

_________________________________________

WOAH A HARSH COLD BRIE BELLA YIKES ...

COMMENT AND VOTE:)