DONT WANT TO MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE AGAIN

(Brie's pov)

I had the biggest hangover and what made it worse was me kissing randy all over again he left me yet he wants me back like what does that man want I think it was petty of him to use Kim just to get over me ...

I got out of bed and went straight to the hotel bathroom and began to vomit I took out all the alcohol out of me  after moments of vomiting I laid back in bed thinking on how to avoid randy...

*at raw*
I still had this headache that won't go away "well you look like shit" Nicole came to me as she sat next to me at the catering "wow thanks for letting me know"I said annoyed...

"What's wrong?" She asked "I have a major headache and I can't stop thinking about what happened between me and you-know-who" I said she wasn't following until moments later...

"What happened !???" She asked "well um we got into this um heated make out session" I said Nicole eyes widened and her mouth was drop dead opened...

"Eww close your mouth" I said in disgust "THAT'S NOT THE POINT!!,THE POINT IS YOU KISSED HIM!!" she said as raised her voice I just glared at her...

After explaining to her on what he told me she was disgusted by him "poor Kim" she said "I know " I said "well I gotta go I need to get ready I'll see you in the gorilla" I said and she nodded ..

Just as I walking I saw randy walking past me I bumped into him purposely and went straight to the bus after changing I came out but I felt some one strength and carried me to the trailers where no one would see us...

"What the hell Randy!!" I said "I'm gonna ask you again what's going on between us" he said firmly "not Randy nothing is going on between us" I said "then what was make out session we had?" He asked ...

"Honestly randy that was a mistake" I said "what was?" He asked "meeting you in the very beginning I don't want to make the same mistake again" I said I was about to walk away again until he slammed me up against the trailer I saw this aggression in his eyes...

"Randy don't" I said softly "its not worth fighting for me no more " I added .....

"It is brianna I want you I LOVE YOU" he said suddenly he kissed me with passion he cupped my a$$ as he pulled me closer to him before I said anything he pulled down my bottoms and shoved his d*ck inside me he covered my mouth...

I'm glad I'm on birth control because Randy didn't have a condom he kept thrusting and pulling In and out making my eyes roll back...

I grabbed him tight because it hurts like is his d*ck is huge moments later he stopped but right away I gave him a sting slap..

"DONT EVER TOUCH ME YOU HERE
ME !!!!" I yelled at him after that I kneed him so he wouldn't followed me..

But honestly that was amazing..

Wait am I catching feelings!???...

_________________________________________
WOAH LIKE WOAH AM I RIGHT!?!
IS BRIANNA CATCHING FEELINGS!???

COMMENT AND VOTE:)