CH.2

"Did you see that!!!! I swear I just saw a shooting star DJ!!!!" I looked to my left to see Ally smiling at the stars above us. This night couldn't get any better, or atleast that's what I thought. Ally had changed positions on the blanket to the point where her head was resting on my chest. We then entangle our hands together and just gaze up at the bright, night sky that was illuminated with stars. "Well, did you make a wish Als?", When I didn't hear an answer to my question I tilted my head for a better view of herface to see her staring at me with a goofy smile. "I did, and it's about to become true.", She then leans in and I can't help but do a little victory dance in my head. As we were an inch away, I was so facsinated, that I could feel my breathing stop. "Dinah are you okay?" What the hell? Did I just forget how to breathe? "DINAH!!!!". I could tell by how hard I was trembling that my face was turning a shade of blue. "DINAH...DINAH..."

     I woke up to see Lauren on top of me holding my nose. "Dinah...". Out of impulse I snatch Lauren by her shoulders and throw her to the other side of the bed hearing a thump, then a light groan. But that wasn't Lauren's groan I could tell. I looked to my side to see Camila just now waking up. I could tell she was just as pissed off as me for the rude awakening. It takes me a minute to catch my breath before I actually peer over at the clock. 7:30, it read. I let out a yawn then, wait a minute 7:30! "Shit, Mila we overslept, don't we have class in 30 minutes?" Camila looked to the clock, just as alarmed as me . Just as she saw it her face retorted to one of horror. Lauren busted out in a fit of laughter by seeing the sight in front of her. Camila and I both gave her a death glare before we glanced one more time at each other and quickly jumped off the bed. Camila rushed to the closet to grab her assigned school uniform, which was a green plaid skirt, a grey sweater with a green logo on it, her white button up, her green knee-length socks, and her black shoes, which by the way looked horrifyingly hideous.

 I jumped at the realization. "Wait, we have to wear a unifrom!?!" "Yes Deej, I thought you knew this?" "Well I didn't see no one in a uniform earlier so I mean I just thought...". Camila finally finished gathering her stuff, before she got her shower bag and rushed out of the room. "We don't have to where the uniforms on the weekend, or when we aren't in school hours. But don't worry, I'll just let you borrow one of mine for now since you're in such a rush." I made a full turn to see Lauren sitting on my bed. Dang, I had forgot she was there. how she even get in here in the first place? Me and Camila were both fast asleep so how did she...you know what, i'm going to save that question for later. Now I have to focus on getting ready. "Thank you Lauren, i'm going to head to the showers, just bring them by there and I should be done then." "Alright". Lauren then left out the already open door, which was open due to Camila being in such a rush. I quickly put on a hoodie and made my way to the showers with my shower bag in hand.

 When I got there I already saw Camila dressed and tidying her hair. Well that was fast. I set my bag in the dressing room before getting out all the things I needed. Finally ready for the beginning of my day, I stepped into the warm waters of the expensive shower. I let the water rinse over my body and through my hair before I poured some of my body wash on a towel and started to bathe. Not only was the water of the shower warm, but it also had enough room for me to move around. I started singing the lyrics to one of my favorite songs as I worked my coconut shampoo through my hair. 

"If I were a boy.

 Even just for a day.

I'd roll out of bed in the morning.

And throw on what I wanted and go."

I slowly started to sway to the song. When I listen to it, I like how soothing it starts out. And not only that but when Queen Bey raises her voice towards the middle of the song, it just makes me feel at bliss.