First Kiss

"Nick! Please! Don't! Stop!" Officer Judy Hopps, highly decorated member of the Zootopia Police Department, managed to shout as the strong jaws around her slender neck clamped even tighter. She could feel the keen ridges on those hard teeth on the vulnerable patch of skin just above her exposed collarbone where her grey fur was thinnest. A jolt of what might have been pain shot up from where she could feel the sharp tip of a canine tooth pressing down on her jugular, threatening to release her life's blood pulsing just underneath.

"Carrots, you ok?" Nicholas P. Wilde, fellow Zootopia Police Department member and her partner, asked as he froze in mid-bite. The four-foot tall red fox stood erect, carrying the full weight of his prey in front of him with his paws while his mouth was carefully positioned around her neck.

"Yeah," Judy whispered as she squinted down at Nick's snout, wondering why he had stopped. The fox had a confused look in the single green eye she could see. His head was angled sideways, his long canine jaws pushed around her neck as far as she could pull his head around it. "I said don't stop." Her paws ruffled the fur behind her partner's ears, which she then tugged on playfully. "Keep going."

Nick mumbled a muffled "okay" as he resumed playfully chewing on the rabbit's neck, trying to find that sweet spot between too much and too little force that shifted Judy's voice into soft and sensual moaning. He could feel her tensed neck muscles vibrate with every breath she took in. She seemed to take favorably to when he playfully raked the ridges of his rear teeth on her skin beneath the fur.

"Ohhh," a loud and throaty moan escaped the rabbit's mouth. Judy felt her shoulders tremble as Nick drew his tongue up the length of her neck, lowering her down and bringing his snout level with her nose. His light emerald eyes shone brightly in the dim moonlight, almost glowing as his predatory nature revealed itself through subtle biology. She noticed his iridescent pupils staring intently at her face, carefully taking in every single twitch, ready to release his grip if she showed any sign of becoming uncomfortable. It took Judy all her will to momentarily take control of her shuddering body and flash him a smile.

"You are one delicious rabbit, Miss Hopps." Nick whispered, his hot breath flowing over her twitching nose, past her whiskers and making her eyelashes flutter in anticipation. Warm, moist and fruity. His breath smelled like the blueberries he loved to munch on.

She couldn't take it any longer. Judy barely noticed her foot thumping on the ground uncontrollably as she lunged for her partner's snout and pressed her lips against his mouth. It felt much larger than she had initially expected, and she couldn't find the right position that would let her touch as much of his lips as possible.

Nick almost recoiled in surprise as his partner lunged for him. The diminutive rabbit barely reached up to the top of his shoulders and yet easily made it up the remaining foot-and-a-half to his snout in a single leap. He felt her powerful hind legs wrap around his narrow abdomen while her arms went for his furry neck.

The kiss caught him by surprise, much like the first peck she had given him a few minutes ago. This time, Nick offered little resistance, simply going along with Judy's inexperienced kisses, pressing her lips all along the slit of his mouth, trying to suck his mouth in at every opportunity. He tried to meet her wherever her lips landed but she was just too fast and vigorous, much like the way she conducted herself through life. Classic Judy.

Judy attacked Nick's snout relentlessly, striking with her lips over and over again like a highly energized cobra. After a while, she tired and simply rested her head in the crook of his neck. They hung there, near-motionless, listening to the sound of each other's heavy breathing. Judy's long ears were draped over her partner's back, and her extremely sensitive hearing could sense Nick's heart beating much faster than she was used to. She wasn't faring any different. The hyperactive bunny could feel her own trying to jump out of her chest.