Chapter 2: Taking Off

Reid who was running late was ironically the first to arrive on the jet. He decided to take out the letter and see what was written inside of it

But as he teared the envelope open, Morgan just happened to walk in.

'Hey Pretty Boy', he paused looking at Reid, who was quickly shoving the envelope back into his go-bag, 'What's that...a lllloooovvvveeee letter?' teased Morgan with a devilish grin.

'No', Reid simply answered, turning his head to look out the window.

'Kid, ya should know by now, I ain't gonna stop asking until you tell me', Morgan said truthfully.

'I don't know, I found it at my doorstep this morning', Reid said, now looking over towards Morgan.

'So what are you waiting for? Open it already',  Morgan told Reid.

*Cough* 'I will later' Reid nodded at the others boarding the jet.

Rossi decided to sit beside Reid after Aaron told him about the Tobias business, hoping to hear Reid's side of the story.

'So, how are you feeling about going back to Vegas?' Rossi asked trying to make conversation.

'Fine, why?' Reid replied, not looking up from his file.

'You know we'll find the unsub, right?' Rossi told him. Reid turned his head and shrugged. 'Good' Rossi told him patting his leg.

The rest of the flight was quite. Garcia popped up as promised with a list of suspects and possible new victims.