Chapter 5 - Logan

Começar do início

I then banged myself into something making me drop my phone onto the floor, pulling my headphones and my phone in the process.
I looked up to see who I bumped into and it was Harry. I picked up my phone and headphones from the floor.
"Good timing!" I said, once I stood back up.
"Why?" He asked.
"I was just on my way home," I looked on my phone to see if it was OK and it was, "Oh, take me home so then it looks like you did actually take me out got the day," I said.
"Yeah, OK,"
We started to walk down Hallmark Road.
"So, how was the date?" Harry beamed at me.
I laughed.
"Matt and James embarrassed me," I blushed.
"What'd they do?" Harry laughed.
"They nearly had a go at Logan," I admitted.
"I'm guessing that's the boy's name?" He asked.
"Yeah, it is,"
"That's a nice name," Harry said.
"I know, I had a cousin who was called Logan. He was about his age but I don't know where he is now," I sighed.
Harry stopped and looked at me.
"Why are we stopping? I need to be back in 10 minutes!" I said, panicking about time.
"Do you remember what he looked like?"
"Not really, all I remember is him having caramel eyes with chocolate coloured hair. It actually looked like caramel!" I laughed, "Why?"
"Just seeing?" He started to walk again, "What's his surname?"
I started to get paranoid. What if Harry was going to track him down? What if he was going to hurt him?
"Erm, he didn't say," I said honestly.
"Ask him!" Harry said sternly.
"Harry, why?" I asked. I started to get scared.
We had reached my house before he could answer.
By the time I knocked on my door and turned around, he was already half way down the road.
"Had a nice day?" Gi said once she answered the door.
I looked at Gi then back at where Harry last was but he wasn't there.
"Oh, yeah," I walked into the house and notice that Tom and Buzz wasn't there.
"Where's Tom and little Fletcher?" I asked.
"Oh, they have gone to the park. If you run, you might catch up with them," Gi sat down on the sofa and started to watch Friends.
"Nahh, I'm going to go upstairs if that's OK,"
"Yeah, that's fine,"
I trotted of upstairs and went on to my laptop.
I went onto Facebook and I noticed that Logan has tried to friend request me.
I called him to check if was him.
"Heyy! You OK?" I yelled down the phone.
"Your happy," He laughed.
I laughed, "Is that a crime?"
"No, not at all. Anyway, why did you call?" I heard a baby cry in the background.
"Did you friend request me on Facebook?" I asked him.
"Yeah, why?"
"I had to double check," I heard Logan yelling at someone in the background, "Ryan! Shut up! I'm talking to someone!" He sounded quite rude to the person he is talking to.
"Who's that?" I asked.
Logan paused.
"Oh, that's my younger brother," He sounded at if he was lying but I acted as if I didn't notice.
"Oh, right. You didn't say you had a brother,"
"You didn't ask,"
"True," I laughed.
I heard a knock at my door, a slight soft knock so I knew it was Buzz.
"Come in," Buzz came in with a toy in his hand. He ran in with a Buzz Lightyear in his hand funnily enough. He put his hands up in the hair once he got to the bed. I picked him and up and put him on my bed.
"Who's that?" Logan asked. I heard another cry sound that came out of the phone.
"My little brother. Hey, looks like we both have something in common!" I said.
"I guess we have," He replied, "I'm gonna have to go, I'll call you soon,"

"Yeah sure, thanks. I'll add you know on Facebook," I looked over at Buzz and he was playing with his Buzz Lightyear, pretending it could fly through the air.
He must of ended the call.

I took my phone and I shuffled myself over to Buzz.
I cuddled him from behind and pulled him back so he fell on top off me.
He started to laugh and I grabbed my phone and took a selfie of us both laughing.

I put a black and white filter on the photo and posted the photo on Instagram and Facebook.
On both, I captured it as, "Love this little Junior to much @MrsGiFletcher and @TomFletcher
Immediately, I had 32 likes. I stared down as my phone and watched as my phone flooded with likes.
I looked through the comments.
@FletcherFanpage123 commented: OMG! You two look so cute!!
@CherryGloader10: Are you Tom and Gi's adopted daughter?
I sat there for a while, thinking to myself if Tom and Gi have told fans that I am their adopted child. If so, they haven't told me.
I locked my phone.
"Buzz, do you want to go into my secret den?" He looked at me with excitement. He nodded his head in joy.
Oh, I didn't tell you. When we got back last night from the pub, Tom showed me a secret den I could go to if I ever feel stressed, angry or just wants to be alone. It's a bit like the shelter they had in the War, and it's also in the garden.
I picked up Buzz and made my way to the garden.