Chapter 2: I'm a what now?

Okay so first mistake was letting them in, no scratch that. My first mistake was picking up the phone, Second mistake was letting them in and my third mistake was hearing their story. Maybe i'm just naive to believe that they knew my mothers stories and I didn't think clearly obviously.

'Alexander, Alexander. snap out of it!!' She said, but I wasn't exactly paying any attention to her anymore. I just keep hearing the same words over and over and over again  'The 7 are returning and you are the uniter, destined to become their leader, you're the one, you are the Powerful one'.

Let me take you a couple of hours back when three people came knocking on my door saying they were friends with my parents.

'Ello, my name is Lucinda Sepain' she said with a french accent, 'And thees iz monsieur Brian Mcfinnagan' 'Hoi mate' the guy said with an accent that I can't exactly pin, but she continued ignoring him completely 'and thees iz monsieur Andrew Xarmio' she finished with a smile on her tanned face.

Anyway they told me that I've come from a line of powerful people and that it's time to return to my birth land "Powerland" 'gooddai mate, like moy mo--- Lucinda just said you're destined for greatness but like any other person on Powerland you have a lot to learn before achieving such great things.' Brian said rubbing his head as Lucinda gave him a pointed look.

'listen up kiddo you are the uniter, the reincarnated soul of Alexir the original leader of the Seven' Andrew finished what Brian was trying to say.

They are all three really versatile people, But if you take a good closer look,  they have one thing in common, they all have those piercing icy blue eyes. Brian froze for a couple of seconds, he turned and whispered something in Lucinda's ear which made her blond hair turn blood red and she sprouted out those words  'The 7 are returning, you are the uniter destined to lead them, you're the one you are the Powerful one' 

She took a fast glance at Andrew while trying to snap me out of my shock and he walked out of the apartment. When I finally snapped out i saw all these gems laying around me. Gems such as: diamonds, pearls, sapphires and rubies but also cristals and some dirty little stones, but each of them had a different sort of glow. I looked at them but before i could even ask Andrew already answered me 'They are glowing because they are power gems, they glow when someone has received or will receive that kind of power' Andrew said.

*Ring* *Ring*

The phone rang again and the trio all stood in a fighting position making me suspect that this is the reason Lucinda's hair turned blood red even though it's already back to its former blond state.

I didn't even care no more as I opened the door for a dark skinned, muscled dude. 'Hello sir Alexander Von Love, my name is sir Walter Claude Zuckerstein the third but you can call me Claude' he said with a nice smile 'ohm hi'  I responded politely and called for Brian 'who's at the door?' he said while walking over to the door. 'You!!!' Claude said angrily 'YOU' Brian hissed.

'Andrew, Lucy I need your help' he yelled while fighting off Claude 'Aww crap' I heard Lucy scream

'How did he find Alex?' Andrew said 'ohm can someone tell me what is going on?' I am more than confused right now.

'Inicere ea res nulla' Claude said with a steady face and Brian flew out of the window on a car. I ran to the window to see the continuing fight between these strange creepy people. They were levitating cars and throwing fire at one another, that was until Claude threw a car towards Brian.

'Brian!! thas it!' Lucinda said as she raised her hands, eyes black as coal and a black shield appeared in front of her which started shooting black arrows at Claude 'Magna virtus eius' he said pointed to her, 'Noooo!' Andrew yelled but it was to late her shield and its arrows vanished into thin air and she fell in the middle of the street.

Everything was going really fast, Lucy and Brian are unconcious on a really nice looking Lexus, really the Lexus had to be crushed by two people. I turned around and saw Andrew levitating with energy balls forming on his palms as he started to throw them at Claude.

But Claude appeared to be more powerful than him as he simply stood their not afraid at all when I think i've shitted my pants like three to four times already. 'Magna virtus eius' Claude said 'Don't you dare' Andrew warned him but he was to late his powers shut down and he fell on the ground leaving me alone against HIM.

He turned around and smiled 'i'm one of the good guys, so don't worry i won't hurt you' he said while levitating back to the appartment 'onerariis malignis' he said and the tree people i thought were helping dissappeared 'what have you done with them?' i yelled 'shhh you're waking up the neighbors, i've just transported them to the dungeons of the institute of Power.' 'the what?' 'you'll find out sooner than you think, EUM TRAICIENDUM INSTIUTO' a bright white light came and the world started spinning like crazy giving me a headache and a stomachache.

 I didn't even get a chance to escape isn't this some sort of kidnapping, OH MY GOODNESS, I AM KIDNAPPED.