-Chapter Two-

From then on, Spring and Fredbear would end up falling asleep at the end of the day hugging each other. The two loved each other more then ever. They were inseparable. Until a fire started. Everything went down hill. The fire took away someone's life. Someone who was dear to Fredbear.....Spring. He was killed after being crushed by metal bars and wood that had fallen on him. The smoke had made him blind, so he couldn't escape even if he tried. He finally gave up, laying his head down as the flames engulfed the diner...Luckily, Fredbear had gotten out...but he was alone after that....
          Fredbear soon found himself living in the back room of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. He was isolated from the others. He had been called a hallucination by so many night guards. He was feared by the four main animatronics. Life seemed great... 
          Golden, once named Fredbear so long ago, got bored easily. So he never talked to anyone, in fear of hurting their feelings. He also never hunted the night guard till they got to their fourth night...maybe even the third depending on how scared they were. He just didn't want to get bored of it.
           During the day, he would go to the office and look at the security cameras, watching the kids.
The day guard, Vincent, would always venture off, leaving the kids alone. Golden growled each time the purple man left his post. He had done this for the past four years. And today would be the last day he left those kids alone.
          Vincent left his post, like always, and Golden had to take his spot. He was invisible, so no one freaked out about the golden version of Freddy in the corner.
           A child, dressed in deep red, ran over to Pirates Cove. He had an eye patch on and had a hook for his right hand. He was obviously a Foxy fan. But he was the only one there. Foxy was doing his normal routine, but no one cared to even glance at him. The young boy was the only one there, sitting on the bright blue carpet. Not even an adult was there.
          Golden teleported behind Foxy. He was going to teach Vincent a lesson for leaving these kids alone. The little boy walked up to the stage and Golden put his hands on Foxy's back, taking control of him. The child decided to climb onto the stage. So Golden forced Foxy's voice to be glitchy and slow, trying to creep out the child. But the child just came closer. Golden finally made Foxy open his mouth and lean toward the boy. The child looked into Foxy's gaping mouth, seeing rows of teeth, all metal and razor sharp. Golden then lost control of Foxy. The animatronic fox snapped forward and clamped down on the boys head. The child screamed in pain and in fear. Foxy's jaws came down harder on the boy's skull. Golden heard a sickening crack, followed by the sound of crunching and dripping. Foxy woke up from his possession and looked at the boy. He tried to open his mouth but it wouldn't respond. So he quickly unscrewed his bottom jaw, causing it to go limp. The boy collapsed into a large pool of thick crimson liquid. The crowd watching the other three animatronics had looked over when they heard the boy's screams and soon, they were screaming. Parents grabbed their children and held them close as they ran out of the Pizzeria. Soon, Vincent ran in. He saw the young boy, limp at Foxy's feet. He ran over and grabbed the child, pulling him off the stage. He called 911 and then his boss, Scott. He didn't care that he would be fired for leaving the kids unattended, he just wanted this kid to be safe and the animatronic fox ripped to shreds.

         Soon, an ambulance came and took the kid. The boy's mom was nowhere to be seen, nor his dad. Vincent shut down Foxy and went on to clean up the blood. While he was cleaning, he saw a piece of paper, a picture of someone. He picked it up and examined it. The picture was of a gorgeous female with bright blue eyes, the same as the young boy's. Her hair was a brilliant gold. The boy had brown hair, but had the same face. The same skin color, a beautiful pale color. This was a picture of the boy's mom. Golden watched from a distance, feeling terrible for what he had done. He never meant to hurt the boy, he only wanted to scare him. He watched as Vincent ran out the front door, jumping in his car. He slammed the door shut and the engine sputtered on. He was soon backing out of the parking lot, heading toward the highway. Golden watched as the purple man drove toward the Hospital.