Savior and Wingman

Start from the beginning

As I finally got to the last of his wrappers, and he was halfway through his morning shower, I saw something. It was some sort of ripped off, piece of paper. Like someone ripped a piece off of an actual paper. Although I wasn't one to snoop, at this moment I hadn't really thought deep. I thought this was more garbage until I realized there was hand writing on the back of this tiny piece.

A phone number, yet written in feminine hand writing. Daniel was taking notes indeed. This was definitely something I'd wanna ask him about too.

Time flew by and his room was edible to the human eye. The scent of days old junk food soon went away and Daniel was looking alright.

"Where was I again?" Daniel asked.

"Man you start wherever you wanna start. Not my choice."

I acted more relaxed since Skylar was probably overreacting, since Daniel had no visible bruises and didn't show any regret either.

"Well I don't know man. Not too much has changed. I mean Chad kinda picks on me more and more now, since you've been out the picture," Daniel explained.

"Like what? What does he do to you?"

"Well they still beat the shit out of me man. It makes me look bad. Everytime they do it I try harder to fight back each time... but man... I don't know," Daniel looked down, with seemingly low self-esteem.

"Don't know what? Like what to do? I mean shit, I've been there many times too, man."

"I guess. I just don't like how they keep picking on me and stuff for no reason. Like they won't pick on buff assholes their own size. When they do get into a real fight, they tend to be super cocky. Like the fight you and I had with them," Daniel whispered.

"It's like they're the predators, and you're the prey. But the thing is that the whole cycle kinda repeats. When so many prey are eaten, the predators slowly die out. So the prey grow back, yet so do the predators. I think what you need, is something to wipe out the predators to such a small esteem, they won't touch you again, Dan."

"I don't know what you mean by that. It can't be something super popular for me. I need a good rep..." Daniel stated.

"Why? Well, I can't say shit since I've been out, but what do you need it for?"

"Well you see, I DID take some notes when you picked up Skylar like a total frickin' stud, right?" Daniel lit up with a smile.

"Yeeees."

"Well I tried my best on a girl named Monica. Moni for short. She's nerdy like me. No stereotypes though. She's not 'Asian' nerdy. I got her number. But fighting Chad... if it gets out there she'll find me in a bad light, man," Daniel said.

"Ahh, makes more sense now. You'd have to keep Chad silent after the encounter-- and no I'm not killing him, don't worry," I planned.

"Wait... where do I fall into this?" Daniel asked with a squint... not that his eyes didn't already do that for him.

"How far are you with Monica?"

"Barely."

"K. First I'll help you with her more, then after, you're gonna beat Chad up, without most of my physical support."