The Door Opened

Hello my lovelies this chapter is full of twists and turns
Song is 'Soap by Melanie Martinez'
Picture is memorial flyer

Alphonse's P.O.V
He is dead my father is dead apparently he died of alcohol poisoning. No one knew nit even my mom she hasnt touched the bottle since he died. Today was also his funeral and we buried him. All of us were rhere but no one spoke not me, my mom, Chey, or even Logan. We all stood there and it was over. They walked up hugged me and walked away saying they would call.
When going through his things we found letters addressed to us and one for me alone. We opened the one addressed to us both first and it said.
Dear Andrea and Alphonse
If your reading this im dead and you know why. You are also wondering why i didnt tell you both, i just wanted my last few months to be happy but they probably weren't. I love you both very very much, i know i dont show it but i really do. Please take my favorite liquor (Jack Daniels) and pour a whole bottle on my grave and set a shot glass with another bottle on my tombstone. Andrea you are the love of my life and always my soul. Take care of our son and never get drunk again, you need each other.
I love you both
Donatello<3
My mother was in tears and she ran out the door to the liquor store to accomplish his final wish. I opened the next letter addressed to me.
ALPHONSE ONLY READ THIS ALONE
My son you need to know something this even your mother doesnt know! You have the ability to carry children. And i know your gay so there shouldnt be a problem *wink wink* but that aside protect your mother and dont hate me for keeping it from you.
Love
Dad
P.S Burn this letter when finished reading
I am in utter shock and thats when i take the letter to the stove and light it on fire with the flames.
Once done i cry and cry in my room till i cant no more.
I pass out.

Donatello the dadThats the chapter my lovelies and have a good day it may seem cruel but this plays into my life now my great grandfather just died and my great grandma had a heart attack i live them dearly but i know they wont be here on this Ear...

Donatello the dad
Thats the chapter my lovelies and have a good day it may seem cruel but this plays into my life now my great grandfather just died and my great grandma had a heart attack i live them dearly but i know they wont be here on this Earth anymore anyway done with the sad stuff have a good day and live life to the fullest my great grandma used to drive a harley so she is amazing🏍🚲🚲🏍🚲🏍🏍🏍