Pt 2 Accident

Part 2 to the last chapter so if now reading go back to the last chapter
Zales P.O.V

I kept my eye on my mate all day. Watching him till school ended. While watching Alphonse walk out more pack women and even a few men walked up and asked if they were my mate. At this point Felicity was trying again to see if she was future luna, again telling her to FUCK OFF. I growled at them with my alpha authority causing all of them to whimper.
But when they left i couldn't find my other half, Alphonse. So i just went home to tell my family the big news. I raced over to my truck and hoped in but my best friend and future beta Lycan stopped me and asked for a ride over to hang out. This was a good time as any to tell him the news.
When i told him his face was twisted with guilt. He said, "Im so sorry. I-I had kinda was an ass to him." I gave him the 'look', my mom said it scares the shit out of people. He explained that him and some other football team members had used him as a punching bag but never did it again because of Chey and Logan being creatures of old and threatening their lives. I just glared at him but forgave him and we drove back in silence
Time skip 4 hours
After telling my family they were ecstatic. But on every alphas 18 birthday the entire pack goes on a run. And only thirty minutes we all were on the mountains and scattered out. But thats when i heard the screams and crunching metal. Me and Lycan raced to the sound only to see my mate and his friends in a destroyed car.

What do you guys think or the second part?
Please o please vote
The support keeps me going
TTFN