Chapter 1

Hi my name is danni more and this is my story on how my mate hated me, got me pregnant and how he mated with another she wolf.

I woke up to the sound of rain hitting the window, sitting I looked around to see the bed and bedroom was empty sighing I stood up and walk....well limped to the bathroom, I looked in to the mirror only to see that my lip was busted open, My right eye was black and had bruises on my left cheek and that only on my face, my arms have claw mark all over as well as my legs my stomach had black and blue bruises all over, sighing i walked over to the shower and turned it on, i owed all this to my lovely mate Max, he is the alpha of the Blood moon pack, the most fear pack in the world, after my shower i got dressed in sweat pants and jumper, walking out of the room, i walked over to my sons room and seen he was sitting on his bed in a white shirt and blue jeans, walking over to him I picked him up and walked down to the kitchen, most of the pack members glared at me only the older looked at me in pitty "mumma, i'm hungry" My 5 year old jackson said as we walked in to the kitchen "alright baby, i'll make you something to eat" i pulled out some eggs to cook for for him, once cooked i placed in front of him "there you go baby" He said thank as he started to eat, when he was nearly finished i felt a sharp pain in my stomach making me yelp and fall to the floor "mumma" Jackson yelled as he ran to me "are you ok mumma?" i smiled weakly at him as the old luna walked in, she looked at me and shook her head before walking out "i'm fine baby" but i knew what the pain ment, my mate was having sex with another she-wolf, picking jackson up i walked back to his room, i finally broke im sick of this pack, I walked with jackson back to my room and played with his toys, around lunch time my mate returned and he looked and smelt drunk, he looked at me and growl making jackson whimper quickly picking him up max didn't even notice him as he went to hit me, as his fist came at me and jackson i quickly dived to the floor making jackson cry out in pain "jackson baby are you ok?" i didn't even look at make "mumma, d....dadda nearly hit us, and my arm hurt" he whimpered making me quickly grab his arm "it's ok baby, it's only a scrap" i kissed his left arm, jackson whiped he tears with his right hand I heard a thud making us look towards max to see him on his knees "jackson" he whispered and held his arms out to grab him jackson whimpered and moved closer to me if that was even possible "i'm so sorry" jackson shook his head "just leave max" i spoke up and i rocked jackson back and forth, Max growled "you nearly hit our son Max, I don't mind you hitting me, but I draw the line at hitting jackson, now just leave, he is scared of you" Max sighed and stood up and left the room, I calmed jackson down Then walked down to get us dinner, we made it to the living room where max and the pack where eating max looked up and walked over to us jackson whimpered making me turn my body away from max "Demmi give me jackson" he held his arms out to grab him jackson was shaking in my arms "he is still scared max" he glared at me before he took jackson out of my arms making jackson yell out "Max stop your scaring him" i yelled trying to get jackson back. The pack just sat there looking at us, when jess Max's mum spoke up "Max why is he scared of you?" max froze and slowly turned around, jackson kept wiggling trying to get out of his arm he grabbed the air with his tiny fist trying to get to me "mumma" jackson yelled as his tears ran down his cheek frowning i walked over to him as soon i was in reach he grabbed on to my shirt "I don't know mum" max answered she walkked over and took jackson out of max's arms "why are you scared of your daddy, jackson" he rubbed his eyes and contiuned to try and get to me, jess past him to me and nuzzled on to my shoulder "jackson can you tell me please" he looked up with red puffy eyes "daddy nearly hit me" everyone gasped before they turned to me "why didn't you stop him?" they yelled making me frown "i was holding him, i jumped to floor so he didn't hit jackson"

Running up to jackson room i pulled out a thomas the tank engine back I put some of jackson clothes in and opened his window "Jackson come here" he walked over to me and grabbed my hand "now i need you to be quite for me ok" he nodded his head as i picked him up, Jumping out the window i landed safely on the ground, i put jackson on the ground and shifted laying on my belly, jackson climbed, i stood back and grabbed hold of his bag in my mouth and took off running and didn't stop till i reached the border.

once we crossed the border I let Jackson off and shifted back to my human form....it's a good think my clothes don't rip when i shift, i grew my claws out and clawed my mark i heard a painful howl and knew it was my mate, Picking jackson up "mumma, why are we leaving" sighing i hugged jackson "daddy and mummy just need a break baby that's all" jackson nodded and laid his head on my shoulder as we walked away from our home. I carried Jackson till I found a nice small cave and laid Jackson on the floor the rain was now coming down hard so I knew my scent had been washed away, looking towards Jackson who was asleep "we are going to have a better life now, i promious" I whispered to him before laying down and falling asleep