Chapter 10

Dipper and Mable arrived at the party with Grenda and Candy. Dipper put on a shirt that was kind of a social shirt but it had short sleeves and a bowtie. He walked inside the house feeling extremely uncomfortable. The girls were having a blast but he had barely got there and he already wanted to leave. There was something about a lot of people that he knew inside one, tiny, claustrophobic place that made him as scared as being in a place full of people he didn't know. Mable pulled him inside the house to the huge kitchen.

"Getting drinks!" She screamed getting three cups.

Dipper looked over at the balcony full of expensive and fancy alcoholic drinks and a huge untouched bottle of diet coke. He went closer to it and it had a little post-it glued to it.

"DO NOT TOUCH. Pine tree only ;)" The note read. Dipper smiled and opened the coke purring him a glass.

He looked over at where Mable was standing and found Candy standing alone.

"They ditched you already?" Dipper asked standing next to her.

"Well, I wouldn't call it ditching." She answered taking a sip of her glass.

"They went to talk to cute dudes?"

"Mable had already a pray in her mind." Candy answered giggling.

"Yeah, tell me about it. The damn Ned from junior year."

That's when Dipper looked at the room full of people and crossed eyes with the only one he didn't want to see.

"SHIT! Candy hide me please!" He screamed looking at Candy desperately.

"Why? What's wrong?" She asked looking around.

"You know the guy I hooked up with in the party everyone found out I was gay?"

"Yeah, Ash."

"He is right there and we just made eye contact! If he comes over here I will be dead. I have been avoiding him for about an year and a half!"

That's when Dipper looked back in that direction and saw the green haired boy coming in their direction. He cursed under his breath already imagining what he could possibly say. Hey! Remember that one time the video of us making out got viral and it ruined my life?! Yeah, happy times.

Ash was already really close and with a smile as if he was going to start a conversation. That's when Dipper felt an arm around him and Bill was in front of him with no warnings. Before Dipper could even react he felt Bill's lips pressing against his. Dipper just saw Ash taking a step back. What the hell was happening? His brain stopped functioning properly once Bill's tongue in his mouth was too much to ignore. He should have shoved Bill away but he just closed his eyes and went with it.

Bill got away from Dipper and smiled like he always did.

"Hey there, Pine tree. You made it!" He simply said.

Dipper pushed Bill further looking incredibly shocked.

"What the actual fuck was that?!" Dipper screamed trying to ignore the huge smile Candy had on her lips.

"I just took you out of what might have been the most awkward situation you face you entire high school life. A thank you would be okay. Anyway, do you know if Ash is free, available, single, no strings attached, a very easy pray?" Bill asked dismissively.

"How the fuck would I know?! I can't believe what you just did!" Dipper screamed back.

"Come on, Pine tree! It was just a friendly kiss!"

"It didn't feel like it! At all!"

"Come on! I stopped Ash from talking to you! I mean did you even see his face?! No serious did you see it? Because it was probably hilarious but I didn't catch it."

"I didn't give the permission to kiss me!"

"You did enjoy it tough."

"I certainly did not!"

"Why didn't you stop me then?"

"Because I wanted Ash to go away!"

"You kissed for longer than that." Candy commented and took another sip.

Bill just looked at him with a smile and an eyebrow raised.

"Candy don't you have to find Mable or something?!" Dipper screamed.

"Yeah, got it. Candy out." Candy said and walked towards the mass of people.

Dipper turned to Bill again. He had that arrogant smile that unfortunately fit his lips perfectly.

"You are unbelievable." Dipper said shoving Bill away as he laughed. "At least you will leave me alone now right?!"

"Huuum, I really liked the kiss. It was kind of hot! So yeah, no. I want more of those in my life." Bill said and gave Dipper a peck on the lips and started walking away. "Love the outfit by the way!"

Dipper passed his hand over his lips and drank his coke. He could believe that. Bill was by far the most annoying, arrogant, inconvenient person he had ever met. He went into the crowd looking for his sister.

Dipper soon find all the three girls jumping and dancing in the middle of the room. They pulled him in and made him dance. What at first seemed like something exhausting turned out to be incredibly fun and Dipper danced to three songs one after the other. By the end of the third song they were all incredibly tired and had to drink something.

"Mable I have to talk to you!" Dipper screamed and pulled his sister towards the stairs he knew lead to the pictures hallway.