Chapter 15

{Kath POV}

Danny still hasn't woken up and it has already been 2 days! I was at school and was tired of making excuses for Danny. I walked to the canteen and sat down next to Sam, she was the worst of us all. She didn't talk to anyone, not even a word escaped her mouth.

"He will wake up Sam." I said and she just kept staring at her mud pie.

"Sam, Tucker, Kath?" I heard a voice say. My eyes widened as I saw Danny there standing with a plate of food. I stood up and hugged him first.

"Danny! You're finally awake!" I said and he nodded. Sam was the last one to hug him and suddenly kissed him.

"Sam, they'll see!" I said but she didn't care.

"Would you look at that, the two lovebirds finally made it official!" I heard Dash say and half of the canteen laughed while the other half cheered. I took Danny and Sam with Tucker to the hall and we started talking.

"Danny how did you wake up!?" I said and he shrugged.

"Does it matter?" He said. There was something off, but I just couldn't put my finger on it. A loud bang was heard from the science room and we ran to the room to find the Box Ghost with Ember.

"Ember? Box Ghost?" I said and Ember crossed her arms. I turned ghost and Danny stood there just staring normally.

"Relax kid we're not here to fight." She said and I gave her a confused look. I then felt a big blast from behind me hitting me. I flew over to the wall and looked at Danny.

"Danny why did you do that?" I said and he turned ghost. His eyes turned red and my eyes widened.

"Sam, Tucker get out of here!" Ember said and they ran away. I shot a plasma beam at him but he dodged it.

"Is this why you were here?" I said and she nodded.

"This is a clone, he threw the real Danny into the portal and I found him swirling around." She said and I dodged his attack.

"Is he awake?" I asked and she shook her head.

"I thought you hated Danny?" I said and she nodded.

"I do but he's the only one I can have a fair fight with." She said and I turned intangible. I flew outside and evil Danny followed. He shot me from behind again and I fell crashed into the ground. Sam and Tucker ran towards me and they were armed with the ghost hunting weapons. Box Ghost was the first to go down and secondly Ember. He had the Portable Ghost Portal with him. He must have grabbed when he threw Danny into the Ghost Realm. I noticed that Tucker and I were the only one attacking Danny.

"Sam what are you doing!?" I said and she shook her head.

"If he has Danny's DNA then he won't attack me for sure." She said and started walking towards him. Tucker and I stopped attacking and he dropped himself to Sam's height.

"Danny please wake up." She said and cupped his cheeks. His eyes turned a little blue but then turned fully red and he started smirking.

"Danny's dead." He said and shot a plasma beam at Sam's stomach.

"NO!" Tucker and I yelled and Sam fell on her knees. He grabbed her by the throat and lifted her up.

"Let her go!" I yelled and he smirked again.

"Turn yourself in and I'll spare her." He said and so we did. I dropped on the ground and turned human, Tucker dropped his weapons. Suddenly four ghosts appeared and held us back.

"You betrayed us!" Tucker said and Danny started laughing.

"Master Plasmius didn't tell me to spare you're lives." He said and I gave him an angry look.

"Now you can see you're friends die." He said and turned Sam to face us, she was bleeding very bad. He aimed his hand at us and it started glowing green.

"NO!" A voice yelled and shot a plasma beam at the evil Danny. He dropped Sam and flew to the wall, I couldn't catch Sam because I was held back and so was Tucker. Two arms wrapped around Sam and I saw that it was Danny, not the evil one but our Danny.

"Danny!" I yelled and he gave us a smile.

"Hey guys, sorry got side tracked." He said and laid Sam on the grass. Her eyes were closed and I really hoped that she was breathing. Danny fought the ghosts off and freed me and Tucker. Ember started waking up and flew over to us.

"Ember get Sam to Frostbite as quick as possible." Danny said crying a little bit. She nodded and picked Sam up and flew away. I turned ghost and evil Danny flew towards us.

"No, no, no! You're ruining master Plasmius' plan!" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Let's just get it over with." I said and charged at evil Danny wth Danny. He shot a bit plasma beam at him and literally made a hole in him. He chuckled and repaired himself.

"Did you really think it was that easy?" He said and charged at us.