Chapter 8

{Kath POV}

I was astonished by what I could already do! Flying was no problem but I need to work on my aim.

"Alright let's work on your aim one more time and then we'll call it a night. Try to aim at the garbage bins" Danny said.

"Okay." I said back. We looked at the garbage bins a couple feet away from us and I started to focus. I shot one plasma beam and I managed to hit the garbage bin.

"Good." Danny said. I focused again now aiming at the other garbage bin when suddenly I slipped and shot Danny who was standing next to me.

"Danny! I'm so sorry! Are you alright!" I said. Danny passed out and turned human.

"Oh no Danny please wake up!" I said. I was trying to lift up Danny when suddenly I saw a pink plasma beam from behind almost hitting me. I looked behind me and saw Vlad.

"Thank you Kath for taking out Danny. It makes things a lot easier for me!" He said laughing.

"Go away Vlad!" I yelled while shooting a plasma beam at him.

"Come on Kath you wouldn't want to hit and old man would you?" He said. "I would if he took me to another dimension!" I said.

"Oh come on this is your home! Haven't you still not figured out why I brought you here!" He said.

"No but I will soon." I said shooting one more plasma beam at him. I carried Danny and turned invisible and flew as fast as I could away from him. Why did Danny even pass out after one shot?

When I was back at Danny's house, I knocked on the door. The mother of Danny opened the door and asked why Danny was so hurt.

"He fell." I said really nervously.

"Oh alright, would you like me to take it from here or would you like to put him in bed?" She asked. What am I his mom!? I eventually nodded and carried Danny all the way to his room and put him in bed. I looked around in his room searching for a note and a pen. I finally found a piece of paper and began writing on it:

'Sorry for hitting you with my plasma beam :(

You passed out and when you were out Vlad showed up and tried to attack me. Again. I managed to shoot a few plamsa beams at him and quickly turned invisible and flew you out of there.

The last thing he said was: "Havent you still not figured out why I brought you here!"

We'll continue talking about it tomorrow.

Best Wishes

Kath'

I folded the letter so that the mother won't see it. I opened his hand and laid the note in it. I then closed his hand and left his room. I went to the mother of Danny and said that my mum would like to drink a coup of tea with her.

"What's you surname dear? Oh and call me Maddie." she said.

"Fantle." I said nodding.

"You're the kid of Anna Fantle! How wonderful. Jack! Come quick!" She yelled. Jack came down and yelled: "Is there a ghost!" I laughed and said that there wasn't.

"Dear this is the daughter of Anna Fantle. You know my college friend!" She said.

"Anna! She's the best friend you could ever have. Maddie would tell her everything!" Jack said.

"Okay I guess I'll see you all tomorrow!" I said with a smile. I left and turned ghost. I flew to my home and luckily Vlad was gone.

{Danny POV}

I woke up screaming. I looked around.

"Huh, I'm in my room?" I questioned myself. The only thing I could remember was that I was shot by Kath. I wanted to bet up but failed when I felt a sharp pain from my back.

"Huh? I don't remember getting shot from behind." I questioned again. I looked at my hand and saw a note.

"Oh no." I said worried. I opened the note and red it.

"Vlad" I said angry. I quickly got dressed and went down stairs. I kept the note in my pocked away from my parents.

"Oh Danny, you're up!" My mum said.

"Good news we're going to visit Kath tonight. Her mother invited us. Fun fact: Kath's mother was my best friend in college!" She said.

"Oh, Okay." I said while packing my stuff. I left home and went ghost. I flew to Tuckers and picked him up. I told him about last night while flying to Sam's.

"Dude, you really need to look out!" He said.

"Tucker you really need to stop saying that!" I said frustrated. We arrived at Sam's house and picked her up.

"We can walk to Kath's, she lives just a couple doors from mine" Sam said. I told Sam also about what happened and gave her the note that Kath left me. She looked concerned.

"Danny, what do you think Vlad wants to do with her?" She aksed while knocking on Kath's door. Kath answered the door.

"We need to talk." I said.

"I'll explain everything on the way." She said.

"And that's how it all went." She finished.

"You forgot one thing." I said.

"I was hit from behind by Vlad" I said. She looked a bit relieved.

"That's why you passed out when I shot you. I already questioned why you passed out after one shot." She said.

"Kath I'm going to visit you this evening so we'll talk about how we were going to beat Vlad that evening." I said.

"Tucker, Sam. Would you please come too. Danny and I can't do that alone." Kath said.

"I'll come and I'm sure Tucker will come too." Sam said while looking at Tucker. We entered the classroom and Dash started flirting with Kath.

"Wow, Your eyes are like chocolate. So sweet and beautiful." He said.

"Don't you need to lock a student up in a locker or something?" She said irritated. Sam, Tucker and I started laughing. Dash looked over at us and came our way.

"Oh krud." I said to myself. "What's so funny about that Fenton. At least I'm not a wimpy kid like you!" He said angry. My eyes started glowing green.

"Danny calm down! Your eyes." Sam said.

"You're right." I said. I quickly overshadowed Dash and made him hit his head a couple times against the wall. I then left his body and started laughing with Sam, Tucker and Kath.

"That's just what I needed!" I said laughing.

It was evening and my mum, dad and sister left home and went to Kath's. "Hey mum, dad. You go knock on the door I'm going to pick up Sam and Tucker with Jazz." I said.

"Alright but be quick" Mum said back. We picked up Sam and Tucker and went to Kath's room. My parents had a fun time with Kath's mum which is good so they can't bother us.

"Kath I told my sister about last night. she is part of the team and she's going to help us." I said.

"I always loved Jazz. She's like the sister I've never had." She said.

"Ahw that's so sweet! Thank you!" she said hugging Kath.

"Okay back to business!" Tucker said. It was the first time I saw him being really serious.

Authors note

Hey guys thank you for reading this chapter! I was really sick but I managed to write this chapter wich made me feel a lot better. If you see any misspelings please let me know!

QOTW: Would you like to have a sister like Jazz? Why?

Awnser: I would, because I'll know she'll be always there for me and she'll make a good idol.

See you guys next week! <3