Once Upon A Time

Me: I don't know what to right about..
V: write something!
Me: didn't you hear me! I said I don't know!
V: why do we even talk in the beginning...
Me: because the story is about you..
V: no, I meant like me and you, wait, like V is me right, Me is you.
Me: ...what??
V: RRGH! You know what I mean!
Me: uh-oh. We talk because I get ideas, but now, it seems its not working.
V: so you use me for ideas. That's.. Smart
Me: not really, I some times mess up when we talk, when we talk its not about the story, it's more like... Introducing the story... That's why I hate talking to you, don't put that in a mean way, sorry if I offended you.
V: hmm.. Then now what? I've seen other story's...
Me: and?..
V: there taking requests!
Me: I'm not a very social person, besides I would do that but what would I do. What do I say, I've never done that before.
V: then I'm out of ideas..
Me: *sighs* I don't know what people want..
Gohan: Hey guys
V: there's nothing to do, I can't believe I feel petty for your stress.
Gohan: umm.. Hello..
Me: what?
Gohan: I can help
V: don't you have to go to your stupid school?!
Gohan: it's not stupid, and no I finished school.. Well not really, just on break
Me: Hmph
V: ugh
Gohan: I said I can I help
Me: okay, okay you can help. *just throws device at him* I've already wrote half the story just finish it

/**$__€£¥•__$**\

|Narrator: Once Upon a time.. a beautiful young lady was known as a thief. A man fell in love with that thief, he would use that cheesy saying he made up 'what she stole from me, was my heart.' And no, there no prince or a princess, but there was a saiyan prince.|

You looked at your watch, "time to rob the bank today, hopefully that 'Saiyanman' doesn't distract me this time, hehe, he kinda amuses me with his weird dances." You jumped off the building.

As you started walking, casually, you've already put on a disguise by stealing clothes from a store. You felt a small tug, you glanced down. "Hello, hello miss!" Two little boys smiled at me.

"Hello, you boys lost?" you asked, they shook there heads. "Then what do you need?"

"My bother is the city's hero! He's really cool," The boy with black spiky hair exclaimed. "I'm Goten by the way!"

"I'm Trunks" the purple haired boy smiled giving you a thumbs up.

I smiled at both of them, "so you boys trying to impress me?" You gave a small grin.

"How did you know?! Do you like us?" Goten asked, you giggled.

Trunks elbowed Goten, "duh, she's totally into us!" He looked at you, "my did is the prince of all Saiyans, he's stronger than Goten's brother." Trunks winked at you

"I see, both of you must be related, hmm? Sorry kids I can't chat with 'Saiyans' right now, don't come looking for me, I have important business attend." You walked away, waving goodbye.

"Wait miss, we wanted to ask you something?" They started to catch up to you as you casually walked.

"Hmm?" You hummed.

"We like you, I think my dad would like you too. We live in a castle!" Goten said happily.

"Really?"

"Yeah! My mom is Bulma Briefs." Trunks said.

"The Briefs, hmm.."

"We can take you so you can go meet our family!" Goten said. You smile, but it dropped as Trunks shook his head.

"No way, you can only come with us as our girlfriend." You chuckled at Trunks deal.

"I'll do it, come on boys take me to the Capsual Corps." You knew exactly what your going to do, but the 'Saiyanman' can't be there..

As you walked in with Trunks and Goten holding both of your hands you noticed The smartest woman in West City giggling at her son holding your hands. You scowled and took your hands away from the little boys hands.

"Hello miss Briefs." You greeted

"It's Mrs. Briefs, and hello nice to meet you?..." She paused.

"It's (y/n)," you finished for her. "Now excuse me, may I use the restroom?" You asked politely.

She nodded "of course go on ahead, just go straight and then take a left." I nodded I started to walk there, the boys started to follow, "boys I'm pretty sure she can find her way there by herself.." Both of them groaned.

As you started to walk away giggling to yourself, you stopped right on your tracks. An echo of footsteps, coming towards you. You looked at the man with spiky hair that went upwards. "Who are you?" He asked rudely

"I'm (y/n), and you must be Mr. Briefs. Seems you work out, your pretty fit to be an old man." You fired back.

He scowled at you, "that doesn't concern me, why are you here." The way he said it, made it sounds like you where an intruder.

"You'll know later.." You walked off leaving Mr. Brief speechless. You didn't come her to be friends with old men.

You started going through cabinets and closets. You already filled your sack and heard the door open. Your reflexes threw the bag out the window. You sat down on the floor. You started rubbing the cats' head. "What are you doing?"

"Pettin' your cat." You smiled

He rolled his eyes, "I doesn't look like he likes you.."

You glanced at the cat and frowned as it showed its teeth. It attacked you. You started freaking out and started running around in terror. All you could hear is your screams and Mr. Briefs laughter.

"You should of thought twice about coming around my house, stealing what is mine." Mr. Briefs laughed

"My girlfriend!! Dad!!!" Trunks ran to the rescue