Chapter 13: Mating

→→Song: Give me love, Ed Sheeran

→→Picture of Eriu's wolf

I'm sorry but it's my first time writing a scene with any sexual innuendo or graphic scene so please leave any comment so that I can write a better one next time.

*This chapter contain mature content, if you don't like it, skip to next chapter!!!*

.......................................................................................

Eriu POV:

The lock clicked close. I turned around and watched my mate eyes ablaze with lust and panting. I approached him slowly with determinate step, like a prey. He squirmed under my gaze. When I was close enough, I tilted his head than smashed my lips over his and held him tighter against my chest.

It sent sparks right down to my groin. I groaned slightly as Gaël moaned when I explored every nook and cranny of his mouth. "You are so gorgeous Gaël, I so much want to see you moaning and squirming under me!" I growled in his ear before smashing my lips back on my mate's.

One of my hands went under his shirt and ran along his spine as our kiss deepened. His arms went around my neck to help him stay standing-up.

Third POV:

Gaël's hand unbuttoned his alpha shirt with unsteady fingers before rubbing himself again on the hard wall of muscles that was Eriu's chest. Their hands were dancing on the other skin as if it was a well known instrument.

Eriu's mouth cut the heated kiss to slide down his mate's throat and chest. Soon, his lips encircled Gaël's erect nipple which made him moan. His fingers were playing with the other little bundle of nerves.

Gaël POV:

A new wave of electricity washed up upon me and went straight to my groin as Eriu nipped on my right nipple. Moans were escaping me and I couldn't even command my body anymore. As my hands were roaming around his back, he started to work on neglected left nipple. Mhmmm... It was so good!

I gasped when I felt one of his hands wrap around my cock. He made a slow pull from base to tip which drove me mad. I couldn't move my hips as I wanted because his other arm was pinning me to the bed. He continued his sweet torture accelerating than slowing down when I was about to obtain complexion.

Again, he was taking me higher and higher and I couldn't stand it anymore. "Faster, please faster Eriu! I want to come!" He grunted than quickened jacking my cock off. He kissed me, cutting all air supply as I cam in his hand. I saw white stars and a muted scream of pleasure outed from my lips.

When he disconnected our lips, our breath came in ragged panting. The after effect of my orgasm soon lessened a little and I fixed him in the eyes, than I made something I hadn't ever dared to do. In less than two seconds, Eriu was under me. He seemed a little shocked.

He met my gaze as I lowered myself down his body. Soon, my eyes were upon his massive and luscious cock that stood right up from desire. I took his gorgeous cock in my hand than licked the tips. He grunted from the sensation my tong was giving him.

I took him to the back of my throat and nearly gagged because of his size. I bobbed my head up and down his shaft. "God, you're so fucking good baby!" he grunted. I deep-throated him again and moaned around his shaft when he pinched one of my nipples.

"Fuck, that was so good!" Than, in a burst of boldness, I uncovered my teeth and slightly nipped his shaft. That made him shiver. "Fuck, don't do that again Gaël, otherwise, I'll cum right..." He moaned loudly as he released his hot and salty semen in my mouth when I nipped his cock again.

I sucked him clean before he lifted me up so we were eyes to eyes. "You taste good!" I said cheekily. At that, he growled playfully and rolled us around so that I ended-up under him. "You'll be my death, baby!" he whispered before kissing me again. Our bodies rubbed together. I could feel his cock, already hard on my stomach. I so wanted him inside of me! "Eriu, I want you NOW!! I want to feel you inside of me!"

He gazed at me to confirm I was ready. What he saw in my eyes must have convinced him because, he rummaged in his nightstand and pulled out a condom and little bottle of lube. "First, we need to loosen you up a little so that I doesn't hurt you." he said as he coated three of his fingers in lube.

One of his fingers went around my puckering hole teasing it before pushing inside me. The feeling was so foreign to me as he started moving his long finger in me. I moaned really loudly when he touched a spot that sent waves of pleasure throughout my body. "Found it!"

Soon, a second than a third finger entered me and started scissoring my back entrance, bumping nearly each time in that particular spot. I was a real moaning mess. I whimpered at the loss of his fingers inside of me. But soon, something really bigger pocked my back entrance.

I looked at Eriu who had put on the condom and seemed to be restraining himself. A feral gaze filled with lust encountered mine. "Ready my love?" I nodded. "Breath deeply." I felt his mushroom head pushing past my ring of muscles.

He was so thick! I felt as if he was ripping me in two. A tear slipped past my eyelid at the pain. Eriu was doing everything to be gentle and slow but damn did it hurt! "I'm sorry baby-boy!" I was about to say it was okay when a loud moan escaped my lips. His cock had been brushing against that little bundle of nerves.

As he continued to push in me, stretching me to the max, he was touching that spot the whole time which sent sparks right at my leaking cock. When he was fully inside of me, I felt full, stretched as much as I could be. "You're so tight baby!" He still waited for me to adjust and, when my hips began bucking toward his, he started coming in and out of me.

"More please, Eriu more, faster!" He started pistoning me, nearly pulling out than slamming in me. My hips were meeting his at each thrust. The only thing we could hear was flesh slapping against flesh and moaning. Eriu had let go of all his control, and fucked me like a beast! And soon, I was about to attain complexion really hard.

"Eriu, I'm coming, I'm coming!!" I saw his canine extend as I was falling hard in an orgasmic bliss. He bit down on my neck, marking me as his and sending me in a second head-splitting orgasm. I was seeing white stars and couldn't find my breath.

After two more thrust, Eriu came inside of me and his shaft started growing more and more inside my back entrance! "What's happening?" "My wolf is knotting you so that his semen don't start leaking, so that he could impregnate you. So here the condom."

I tried to move a little but he had fully knotted with me so we couldn't move apart. The slightest movement was sending me sparks from where we were connected. I was exhausted and soon, I fell asleep cuddled to my mate and connected in the most primal way possible. It was a real bliss and soon, I drifted to a world of dream.

...............................................................................................................

I'm sorry for the part on the third POV, it was an essay but I won't ever write in this POV, it's not good. Otherwise, I hope you liked this chapter, it was my first chapter ever with sexual content, so feel free to leave any comments so that I put one again in the next book I'll write. See you next chapter reader! >-< <3