Chapter Three

Jayden's POV

"So how come I never see you around?" I ask when I get in the car.
"I'm not sure but I'm always around"she says
Then there was an awkward moment of silence, and she breaks it.
"What made you ask me to come eat with you" she looked at me skeptically.
"I don't know I just thought you would be cool to hang around." I say while shrugging.
"Humph okay I guess. " she says as we pull up to Canes. 

Paris' POV

We pull up to Canes and get out the car and he grabs my hand. Everybody from school was there because that's where they go if they want to eat before a game. When we walked in it seemed like all eyes were on us. Girls were giving looks of disgust and I wasn't feeling it. He looks down smiles at me and says "Go order for us I'm going talk to Shawn." He hands me a Debt card ,I nod and move towards the counter. "What you want exactly?"  I say in a duh tone and he smiles.
" Just get me a Box Combo no Coleslaw extra toast with a large lemonade. It was my turn and I order exactly what he ordered. I waited near the counter for them to call my name. While I was waiting Raven text and ask did I make a decision on whether in going to the party I just sent her I don't know and locked my phone. They finally called my name and I went to get our food.  When I got it he waved me over to come sit with him and Shawn and more of his friends. I was very skeptical about sitting with them because I barely knew them. He stands up to help me the food and take tray way from me. When I sit down he introduces me to his friends. " Okay P this is Andre, Kevin and you know Shawn. "What's up" they all say in unison.  " Hey" I say with a warm smile.

Jayden's POV

I sent Paris order our food while I talk to Shawn and the first thing he says is "I knew it you like her."
"Man I would like to get to know her nigga if that's alright with you" I said jokingly.
He was grinning like a Cheshire Cat. "Nigga what's so funny?" I ask .
"You! I have never known you to give any female a ride and damn sure not buy them food. This girl got yo ass wide open." He says still grinning.
"I don't know she just seems like she's different."  Right after I said that I saw her grabbing our food and I wave her over. She's looking very skeptical but still comes. I introduce her to everyone and they speak while Shawn is still smiling at me like he is obsessed. She looks at him then at me I guess trying to figure out why he's smiling so hard. I just shrug and start eating my food. We were almost done eating and my ex-girlfriend Ebony walks up. She looks at Paris and rolls her eyes I knew at that moment this wasn't going to end well.

Paris' POV

I was almost done with my food and up walks Ebony I knew she used to date Jayden so when she rolled her eyes I knew that was the reason. I waited for her to say something but she just leaned down and whispered something in his ear. At that moment I don't know what came over me and I just kissed him with so much passion and winked at her. She had gotten so mad her face was turning red and her eyes had gotten so big. At that moment every single person in that place was staring at the three of us. She finally spoke "Have fun with him for now but he will be back." And with that she left. Jayden was looking like he was still shocked that I kissed him. Shawn finally broke the silence "I been waiting for someone to put her in her place. I can tell we are going to be the best of friends." He says laughing.

Jayden's POV

When she kissed me it felt like sparks were shooting through my body. We finally finished our food and picked up behind ourselves. When we got back to the car she looked kind of nervous. I knew  she was thinking about the kiss. The minute we were both in the car she say " I'm sorry about the kiss I don't know what" I cut her off and kiss her.  She finally pulled back and just smile at me. We head back to school for the game I told her to put my number on her face she just giggled and went to the bleachers.

Like Comments tell me what you think should be different or better!